Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Rambabu.. You must be used to of it. I find out little hard in reading ebooks than the normal one.

Naturally . I faced some inconvenience in the initial stages. With the passage of time, I could overcome the initial problems. Now I'm really enjoying reading my E- Books.

Yeah.. That's common with everything. Humans get used to of most of the things soon enough.

Well, I am not regular reader in normal way also, so I guess right now no luck with e-books either. :dry:

Yes. You are right. Being an avid reader and unable to meet the cost of the books made me dejected and helpless for some time earlier. With the arrival of E Books facility, I made myself mentally ready to undergo any difficulties. Now I solved this problem and my library is fully equipped with books for which I was dreaming. Now its a dream realised for me,
@Suni... Ha ha.. Well, if they are my interest related then I can read them, otherwise no big one for me..:D

@rambabu.. Look like you used to spend lots of time in reading. Great.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
@Suni... Ha ha.. Well, if they are my interest related then I can read them, otherwise no big one for me..:D

Yes. I read a lot. But at the same time having money constraints. I'm a member in a local library. I use it extensively. And now, with the advantage of E- Books, it seems my prayers were answered. It enabled me to read more good books without cost. I would not have asked for more.

Yes. I read a lot. But at the same time having money constraints. I'm a member in a local library. I use it extensively. And now, with the advantage of E- Books, it seems my prayers were answered. It enabled me to read more good books without cost. I would not have asked for more.

That's the advantage. And as you don't need to go for library you can save that time too.

So you download e-books from internet?

That's the advantage. And as you don't need to go for library you can save that time too.

Yes, you are right. After all I have to be careful about my buying capacity also. I'm not economically strong. There werej days I used to spend much of my income towards books against the will of my wife . Now she's happy and I'mhappy.

Yes, you are right. After all I have to be careful about my buying capacity also. I'm not economically strong. There werej days I used to spend much of my income towards books against the will of my wife . Now she's happy and I'mhappy.

Do you know any site from where I can get free technology related e-books?

Do you know any site from where I can get free technology related e-books?

But I don't think giving a link here will be allowed. This much I can say that there are several sites at your disposal. Please type, " Free e- books" in Google search.
okay.. I will. But still if you know any good sites then you can pm me.

Because I don't prefer to download anything from totally unknown sites. :)

okay.. I will. But still if you know any good sites then you can pm me.

Because I don't prefer to download anything from totally unknown sites. :)

That's the best solution. I'll PM you tomorrow.
Thank you said by: AKP
Some of the sites provide eReader formats, Adobe PDF downloads and text versions of many classic and contemporary books. You chose whichever format suits you. These E-reader formats are intended to make e-book reading easy,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.