Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think we are doing too much of reading in between the lines. What he intends is to say is that his party is all for a common man. Difference is he put it in a rhetoric way. Take it easy and see what he's going to do

That is what a common man will understand. He is simply saying his party will come true to public's expectations.

Exactly. Why we should be in a hurry ? What he does or what he's going to demolish time will decide. It took only 9 months to demolish a national party congress for NTR, a regional small fry. In the beginning people heckled him describing him as a "Tall talker."

True , but what he said was an hypothetical statement. Kejirwal should act rather than speaking or pulling Congress leaders.

Of course he has to act. If he doesn't act and only speak, he's going to face a grand refusal. Ultimately he will land in the trash can.

Action speaks louder than words. But one must be discrete in saying on public matters. India is a very big country and it is necessary to delegate authority for legislation. People can never make law themselves in a country like us. Now Kejriwal may get power for the time being in Delhi only. Now let us speculate that he wins and becomes C.M. Then can he delegate power of legislation on issue of Delhi to people and ask elected members just to sit idle. Of course this is unconstitutional. Even then suppose that he can, then what is population of Delhi and how you will verify what the people want on any law. Then he wants ultimately people everywhere to make law them selves. This means that there is no need for parliament, state assembly at all.

If the laws prevailing in this country followed truly and corruption set apart, it will be as good as giving public their rightful right. How about that for beginning, isn't it as good as public giving right to rule as followed in developed country? We in fact are not a true democracy yet but under rule of worst kind of monarchy.

Right. We have pseudo democracy. Long ago Sardar Patel said, the mindset of Indians is not suitable for democracy. His prophecy has been proved right.

I can't blame mindset of general people but they have been brainwashed to the extent that they have accepted the present system as the only alternative. But things are looking different. let's hope for the best.

If a mere brain wash changes you, its obvious you have a very weak and fragile mind set. Such weaklings do not deserve democracy.

Yes you can blame public for being weak but they are not coward, just wait and watch, they will win ultimately. They ousted all invaders, with combined efforts.

I'll be the first to rejoice if I'm proved wrong. And I wish I'm wrong.

AAP has invited Kiran Bedi to contest election and if party comes to power she will be appointed CM. Do you remember Crane Bedi who dared to lift the car of Indira Gandhi during 1982 Asian games for wrong parking?

I vividly remember her guts. Its after this incident that she has become popular as "Crane Bedi."

She is a brave lady but I think she won't come to AAP party as already Bedi and Kejirwal are at logger heads.

Any party that has inner bickerings cannot rise up to the expectations of the electorate. Now its essential for AAP to say in unequivocal terms that it is free from inner bickerings and all its key members are united.

Kiran Bedi never was a member of AAP, as much as I know, AAP is inviting her to join forces.

I'm not pointing out Kiran Bedi. In general people will have a good impression on a party which is free from inner bickerings. Kejriwal is an honest person. In these days of suspicions and fears even an honest man has to prove his integrity. Times are like this

Presently AAM AADAMI party is too small and there may be 'honest and clean'. Actually corruption creeps in only when you grow in size and need larger organization. AAM AADAMI party is contesting elections in Delhi only and not any other state. Presently there are not so relevant. We may consider them when they grow and move to other states also.

True. Its difficult to judge from one's platform speeches. The true barometer that measures one's integrity and honesty how that person maintains honesty after power comes to him or her.

It is going to be tough election this time in Delhi. This election will be a trial for the central government election which will be held early next year. Congress will be trying to win the election for the 4th consecutive time, BJP will try to grab the power from Congress and AAM will be facing its litmus test.

What is in doubt about AAM Party is not 'honest' but 'sanity'.

What I feel that this Delhi election is going to be the perhaps the most smooth for Delhi Voters. Nothing much to think.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What is relevant is whether any elected person- be even C.M.or P.M. can allow people to make law as Kejriwal suggests. If you just consider this, the necessary conclusion can be drawn- which I need not mention.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.