Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Really Kejriwal is very funny. He promises law making power to Delhi citizens if he is elected to state assembly. I wonder if he knows constitutional limitation of Delhi administration or any state government.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/delhi/we-will-let-people-frame-their-laws-in-delhi-arvind-kejriwal_871293.html

Well that is the motto of aap. Give power to people. At least group of good elected citizens who can together take good decision..

One can always change constitution once in power, after all laws are for people and not above welfare of people. In case any rule stops them from making people happier, change them.

Let them first come to power in center with two third majority and then talk of such silly things as allowing citizens to frame law direct.. I wonder why anyone should take such matters seriously.

Yes let them come to power to uproot corrupt ones to allow public a breath of relief. let's hope for the best.

First let hem remove corruption from their own organization. There are complaints against one of their men and Kejriwal says that their internal Lokpal (yet to be appointed) will examine. I wonder why we should take these people so seriously.

I am not taking anyone seriously or mocking anyone. Since they are in the field of election so it is our duty to look at pros and cons, i hope you agree with me. I have nothing personal against or in favor of any particular party or person. I hope you know what i mean.

Yes They are in elections. Then what they say should be sensible. Allowing people to make law- is this sensible.or possible in India? Is direct democracy suitable to us. Is there any meaning in this? Even after winning Delhi assembly elections (which is improbable) can Kejriwal enact law in Delhi assembly to allow people to make law in Jantar mantar. Apparently, he is still in Jantar Mantar mentality and not bothered about ground reality. There is Hindi proverb- Khuda ganje ko nakhoon nahi deta ( The ineligible gets nothing.)

First let him win in his constituency and Delhi assembly. Then he can talk about ruling a state. Ironically, he is unable to contest in other states like M.P., Rajasthan. Then talking of whole country is obviously very ridiculous.
Really Kejriwal is very funny. He promises law making power to Delhi citizens if he is elected to state assembly. I wonder if he knows constitutional limitation of Delhi administration or any state government.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/delhi/we-will-let-people-frame-their-laws-in-delhi-arvind-kejriwal_871293.html

Well that is the motto of aap. Give power to people. At least group of good elected citizens who can together take good decision..

One can always change constitution once in power, after all laws are for people and not above welfare of people. In case any rule stops them from making people happier, change them.

Let them first come to power in center with two third majority and then talk of such silly things as allowing citizens to frame law direct.. I wonder why anyone should take such matters seriously.

Yes let them come to power to uproot corrupt ones to allow public a breath of relief. let's hope for the best.

First let hem remove corruption from their own organization. There are complaints against one of their men and Kejriwal says that their internal Lokpal (yet to be appointed) will examine. I wonder why we should take these people so seriously.

I am not taking anyone seriously or mocking anyone. Since they are in the field of election so it is our duty to look at pros and cons, i hope you agree with me. I have nothing personal against or in favor of any particular party or person. I hope you know what i mean.

Yes They are in elections. Then what they say should be sensible. Allowing people to make law- is this sensible.or possible in India? Is direct democracy suitable to us. Is there any meaning in this? Even after winning Delhi assembly elections (which is improbable) can Kejriwal enact law in Delhi assembly to allow people to make law in Jantar mantar. Apparently, he is still in Jantar Mantar mentality and not bothered about ground reality. There is Hindi proverb- Khuda ganje ko nakhoon nahi deta ( The ineligible gets nothing.)

First let him win in his constituency. Then he can talk about ruling a state or country.

Okay sir, i give up at this point and wish you a the best. Let the best party win, which is free from corruption and I do not mean people in any party are free from this evil.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

First let him win in his constituency. Then he can talk about ruling a state or country.

Okay sir, i give up at this point and wish you a the best. Let the best party win, which is free from corruption and I do not mean people in any party are free from this evil.

Sir this thread is simply about some one contesting only in Delhi with no existence elsewhere and talking of turning representative democracy to direct democracy. This is nothing else. So simple.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Okay sir, i give up at this point and wish you the best. Let the best party win, which is free from corruption and I do not mean people in any party are free from this evil.

Sir this thread is simply about some one contesting only in Delhi with no existence elsewhere and talking of turning representative democracy to direct democracy. This is nothing else. So simple.

Politicians make their points in simple language while talking to public. This election can make a whole change in coming days in rest of the country. He is simply saying that public will have more say if they won in Delhi. Let them begin from a point, they certainly have wider canvas in their mind.

Okay sir, i give up at this point and wish you the best. Let the best party win, which is free from corruption and I do not mean people in any party are free from this evil.

Politicians make their points in simple language while talking to public. This election can make a whole change in coming days in rest of the country. He is simply saying that public will have more say if they won in Delhi. Let them begin from a point, they certainly have wider canvas in their mind.

Generally we understand statements only according to ordinary dictionary meaning. So okay if he has something else in mind and people can understand him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
I think we are doing too much of reading in between the lines. What he intends is to say is that his party is all for a common man. Difference is he put it in a rhetoric way. Take it easy and see what he's going to do
I think we are doing too much of reading in between the lines. What he intends is to say is that his party is all for a common man. Difference is he put it in a rhetoric way. Take it easy and see what he's going to do

That is what a common man will understand. He is simply saying his party will come true to public's expectations.

That is what a common man will understand. He is simply saying his party will come true to public's expectations.

Exactly. Why we should be in a hurry ? What he does or what he's going to demolish time will decide. It took only 9 months to demolish a national party congress for NTR, a regional small fry. In the beginning people heckled him describing him as a "Tall talker."

Exactly. Why we should be in a hurry ? What he does or what he's going to demolish time will decide. It took only 9 months to demolish a national party congress for NTR, a regional small fry. In the beginning people heckled him describing him as a "Tall talker."

True , but what he said was an hypothetical statement. Kejirwal should act rather than speaking or pulling Congress leaders.

True , but what he said was an hypothetical statement. Kejirwal should act rather than speaking or pulling Congress leaders.

Of course he has to act. If he doesn't act and only speak, he's going to face a grand refusal. Ultimately he will land in the trash can.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.