Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:) If an Indian Yog Guru is suspected of carrying smuggle goods and detained in foreign airport. Is Sonia Gandhi responsible. Ram Dev thinks so.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ramdev-blames-sonia-gandhi-for-detention-at-heathrow-airport-by-british-customs-officials/1/310896.html

I too think that it is Sonia Gandhi or her party that is responsible for this....They have indulged in such petty politics right from the start to suit their convenience and need ! The way a corrupt person is Mulayam has been ;eft off shows to what extent they are able to go just to save the government !

Her son who was carrying illegal currency was left off quite easily long back while Ramdev Baba was questioned for so many hours on mere suspicion! :blink: The whole issue stinks of Sonia and congress! Similar to Mulayam, now even Sushilkumar Shinde has been given a clean chit in the Mumbai Adarsh scam!

Sonia Gandhi may be villain. But will it make sense to blame her for every thing on Earth. A thorn pricks your foot and you blame her. This is getting so funny!

You don't have many choices in our country, it has got to be either saffron brigade or Soniya Gandhi. Since Ramdev wears saffron and belongs to saffron brigade so it has to be Soniya Gandhi undoubtedly. :laugh:

Everyone including the foreign governments agree that ur present PM is just a shadow of Sonia who pulls all the strings, so it is but natural that anything wrong happening in this country and all related issues will have some connection to her and her party ...

I read a long (very long) article yesterday written by a close former minister who was close to Indira and Soniya has disclosed very interesting facts about Gandhi Nehru Family in detail and with documentary proofs. Really kind of eye opener for anyone who reads them.

I have read that article as well...Soe of it is pretty shocking ! But we Indians have proved time and again that anyone with white skin can come and wipe their feet all over us and thats what is happening now even after we got our independance ..

Could you PM or mail me the link please?

I have sent the link Kalyani... :)

I read that article, some of the things I already knew but most of them were quite a revelation!

It really is a revelation especially since it comes froma relaible source who was cclose to the family and part of the government...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
:) If an Indian Yog Guru is suspected of carrying smuggle goods and detained in foreign airport. Is Sonia Gandhi responsible. Ram Dev thinks so.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/ramdev-blames-sonia-gandhi-for-detention-at-heathrow-airport-by-british-customs-officials/1/310896.html

I too think that it is Sonia Gandhi or her party that is responsible for this....They have indulged in such petty politics right from the start to suit their convenience and need ! The way a corrupt person is Mulayam has been ;eft off shows to what extent they are able to go just to save the government !

It is right that Sonia Gandhi one point agenda is save government and coronation of his son but it is not believeable that Ramdev stopped at foreign airport on order of Sonia. Now congress blamed on former army chief for coup of J&K government, it is all politics. Congress will pay its cost in coming general election.

Do you think Congress will pay the price as you are saying? They have a knack of winning elections at the right time. Now, see they have announced 10% hike in DA for central employees and pentioners. Isn't that like corruption - offering money in a certain form when the elections are round the corner?

Announcing 10 D.A. is not obligation, it is right of candidates. Employees are few but, result of election will be decided by general public.

It is right that Sonia Gandhi one point agenda is save government and coronation of his son but it is not believeable that Ramdev stopped at foreign airport on order of Sonia. Now congress blamed on former army chief for coup of J&K government, it is all politics. Congress will pay its cost in coming general election.

Do you think Congress will pay the price as you are saying? They have a knack of winning elections at the right time. Now, see they have announced 10% hike in DA for central employees and pentioners. Isn't that like corruption - offering money in a certain form when the elections are round the corner?

Announcing 10 D.A. is not obligation, it is right of candidates. Employees are few but, result of election will be decided by general public.

I don't think DA will make much of a difference on election result because it is automatic process linked with dearness.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
As a Yoga Guru ok but as a politician he is totaly flop as many of us don't like politics.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Do you think Congress will pay the price as you are saying? They have a knack of winning elections at the right time. Now, see they have announced 10% hike in DA for central employees and pensioners. Isn't that like corruption - offering money in a certain form when the elections are round the corner?

The hike in D.A./ dearness relief to govt employees and pensioner is not a gift and this is routine. D.A. is enhanced from January and July every year on basis of index of inflation. This is according to formula of VI Pay commission. Whichever party rules, govt. employees and pensioners have to be paid their dues according to pay commission recommendations duly accepted by govt. Being a routine matter, this does not affect poll prospects of any party.

Yes hike in DA is a routine procedure which has nothing to do with elections but bonus to the government employees even if they are not earning profit or going in losses is certainly a bribe. I don't see any productive appreciation for allotment of fat amount of bonus to government employees where productivity and profit based activities are not involved. Offering bonus to health employees who are merely discharging their duties (or not discharging) is not justified.

Bonus is also a routine payment during Diwali/ Dussehra to govt. employees. This has nothing to do with elections and hence cannot be termed as bribe. The employees in industrial establishments get productivity linked bonus whereas those in administrative jobs get adhoc bonus. It cannot be said that those in administrative jobs work less than those in industrial establishments, payment of adhoc bonus gets justification.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: shadow

Do you think Congress will pay the price as you are saying? They have a knack of winning elections at the right time. Now, see they have announced 10% hike in DA for central employees and pensioners. Isn't that like corruption - offering money in a certain form when the elections are round the corner?

The hike in D.A./ dearness relief to govt employees and pensioner is not a gift and this is routine. D.A. is enhanced from January and July every year on basis of index of inflation. This is according to formula of VI Pay commission. Whichever party rules, govt. employees and pensioners have to be paid their dues according to pay commission recommendations duly accepted by govt. Being a routine matter, this does not affect poll prospects of any party.

Yes hike in DA is a routine procedure which has nothing to do with elections but bonus to the government employees even if they are not earning profit or going in losses is certainly a bribe. I don't see any productive appreciation for allotment of fat amount of bonus to government employees where productivity and profit based activities are not involved. Offering bonus to health employees who are merely discharging their duties (or not discharging) is not justified.

Bonus is also a routine payment during Diwali/ Dussehra to govt. employees. This has nothing to do with elections and hence cannot be termed as bribe. The employees in industrial establishments get productivity linked bonus whereas those in administrative jobs get adhoc bonus. It cannot be said that those in administrative jobs work less than those in industrial establishments, payment of adhoc bonus gets justification.

Bonus is kind of reward from owners to their employees for their hard work and making profit as far private companies and shops are concerned which is set @ 8.33 or equivalent to one months salary but some companies pay pay much beyond this limit. Companies can deny it if they are going in loss but most of government departments are not making any profits neither are doing any business or even incurring heavy losses. What do you think Indian airlines or Air India's employee do to bring these organizations back except going for frequent strikes? Why do they get bonus even after they get suspension orders for mass subordination? It is your choice to call them deserving candidates for bonus. Then what do you think when a competition like campaign begins among the ministers to announce more bonus for their respective departments, which makes it nothing more than case of bribe for self interest.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: shadow

I don't think DA will make much of a difference on election result because it is automatic process linked with dearness.

right but how many peoples benefited with it. Persons who are in private sector frusted with it because he is not getting 10% DA.

Her son who was carrying illegal currency was left off quite easily long back while Ramdev Baba was questioned for so many hours on mere suspicion! :blink: The whole issue stinks of Sonia and congress! Similar to Mulayam, now even Sushilkumar Shinde has been given a clean chit in the Mumbai Adarsh scam!

Sonia Gandhi may be villain. But will it make sense to blame her for every thing on Earth. A thorn pricks your foot and you blame her. This is getting so funny!

You don't have many choices in our country, it has got to be either saffron brigade or Soniya Gandhi. Since Ramdev wears saffron and belongs to saffron brigade so it has to be Soniya Gandhi undoubtedly. :laugh:

Everyone including the foreign governments agree that ur present PM is just a shadow of Sonia who pulls all the strings, so it is but natural that anything wrong happening in this country and all related issues will have some connection to her and her party ...

I read a long (very long) article yesterday written by a close former minister who was close to Indira and Soniya has disclosed very interesting facts about Gandhi Nehru Family in detail and with documentary proofs. Really kind of eye opener for anyone who reads them.

I have read that article as well...Soe of it is pretty shocking ! But we Indians have proved time and again that anyone with white skin can come and wipe their feet all over us and thats what is happening now even after we got our independance ..

I read that article, some of the things I already knew but most of them were quite a revelation!

Where is that article please, sounds it will make a great read! thanks in advance!!

Where is that article please, sounds it will make a great read! thanks in advance!!

I have sent the link for the article to your inbox....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.