Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my society men also used many ornaments, and it is preferred to wear two to three gold rings on fingers especially on right hand so that while eating some part of gold will go to mouth and this can give boost to immune system and other forms of health improvements.

This is something new for me I never heard of it.May be that is the reason people wear 3~4 gold rings in hand. :blink:
Friends this is ok. I have seen in film that gold is used to make gun and bullets.

Gold is used for medical benefits since Vedic ages. Gold bhasam (powder) if given to children from birth to 12 years, it boosts disease fighting capacity, memory and overall growth in children.

Yes I know that. In todays world, it is the "Sona Chandi Chawanprash", which keeps children healthy. :woohoo:
In my society men also used many ornaments, and it is preferred to wear two to three gold rings on fingers especially on right hand so that while eating some part of gold will go to mouth and this can give boost to immune system and other forms of health improvements.

This is something new for me I never heard of it.May be that is the reason people wear 3~4 gold rings in hand. :blink:

Since the days of yore Gold is considered as a status symbol. A person's social status is measured with the scale of 'Gold' he or she has. That's why the craze for gold is increasing. To satisfy the needs of the people for gold, India imports gold.

Apart from so called health reasons, males from my society have to wear gold as it is the compulsory for them while offering puja Lord Jagannath, otherwise it is not allowed and they can be banned from performing puja of Lords.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Apart from so called health reasons, males from my society have to wear gold as it is the compulsory for them while offering puja Lord Jagannath, otherwise it is not allowed and they can be banned from performing puja of Lords.

Thank god. We are saved from such practice. Anyhow, Puranas never mentioned about this practice. Sabari, the tribal poor woman in the epic Ramayana, worships Rama. She did not wear a single thread of gold. Even in Geeta , Krishna says, "you can worship me even with a Phalam(fruit)' ,Pushpam (a flower) or a Patram (a leaf).

Thank god. We are saved from such practice. Anyhow, Puranas never mentioned about this practice. Sabari, the tribal poor woman in the epic Ramayana, worships Rama. She did not wear a single thread of gold. Even in Geeta , Krishna says, "you can worship me even with a Phalam(fruit)' ,Pushpam (a flower) or a Patram (a leaf).
The puranna of Lord Jagannath is Madalla Panji and there it mentions abt. what to do or not, even if some of us try to innovate and bring new additions in the course of modern times, but never allowed by old timers and they used to ban us for a day or two.

The puranna of Lord Jagannath is Madalla Panji and there it mentions abt. what to do or not, even if some of us try to innovate and bring new additions in the course of modern times, but never allowed by old timers and they used to ban us for a day or two.

Such restrictions and modalities for worshipping are the creations of self styled " Seers" . Can there be a greater a spiritual treatise than Bhagavad Geeta which has won the acclam of the entire world?
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
The best use of Gold is in science. Gold is used in many such things which we have never imagines. It is the scientists who use it and invent new things.
Gold is also use for making wires and equipments.
The best use of Gold is in science. Gold is used in many such things which we have never imagines. It is the scientists who use it and invent new things.
Gold is also use for making wires and equipments.
Gold is used in medicines as particle of radio active gold, it is used for designing artifacts and space. It is used in electricity as it does not corrode.

Super rich also have water taps and other bathroom fittings made from gold.... Our popular and rich temples have domes made of gold just to show how rich they are ! Even god's popularity depends o how much gold a temple dedicated to him collects... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.