Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love sweet dishes with daily meals, and many a times a bot of pickle though I prefer home made pickle than the market pickles.

Sweet dishes in moderation is OK. So is the case with pickles, even pickles made in your house.

I normally have a puece of chocolate after meals or fruits since I too have a sweet tooth and as for pickles, since we have mango and lemon trees at home I tend to make pickles and eat it too... :unsure: All the yummy things in life seem to be bad for your health !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is very true. I also read this, "Coffee decrease the risk of liver cancer".
Coffee is good for our health.

Be positive
I love sweet dishes with daily meals, and many a times a bot of pickle though I prefer home made pickle than the market pickles.

Sweet dishes in moderation is OK. So is the case with pickles, even pickles made in your house.
Yh mango pickles, am a vegetarian so I used to eat sweets during food.

http://mohanmekap.com/

This post is very important for the people suffering with liver problem. However, too much of coffee can make you suffer from piles.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.