Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have read about this but I would think that it is effctive only when it is coupled with some other factors like less spicy food and plenty of water etc etc...

That is true...our diet plays a major role in keeping any major diseases away. Just day before yesterday a gentleman of 51 who lived right opposite my flat died of liver cancer. He was a true gentleman so to speak, with gentle nature, very regular and generally good lifestyle but he was fond of eating fired foods and ate a variety of fried papads almost everyday and also had Bhajias in large quantities quite frequently. Poor guy was on bed for almost two years!

Really unfortunate that people take their health and body for granted ! And now heart attacks are becoming much more frequent among youngsters, as early as in the mid thirties range ! proper diet and nutrition should be cultivated from childhood itself otherwise it becomes diiffcult to break later on...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I have read about this but I would think that it is effctive only when it is coupled with some other factors like less spicy food and plenty of water etc etc...

That is true...our diet plays a major role in keeping any major diseases away. Just day before yesterday a gentleman of 51 who lived right opposite my flat died of liver cancer. He was a true gentleman so to speak, with gentle nature, very regular and generally good lifestyle but he was fond of eating fired foods and ate a variety of fried papads almost everyday and also had Bhajias in large quantities quite frequently. Poor guy was on bed for almost two years!

Really unfortunate that people take their health and body for granted ! And now heart attacks are becoming much more frequent among youngsters, as early as in the mid thirties range ! proper diet and nutrition should be cultivated from childhood itself otherwise it becomes diiffcult to break later on...
Blood sugar, blood pressure, obesity are now most common in children and this is the worst possible happening to society where the future generations seems to be weaken from birth a things to ponder and think over. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Blood sugar, blood pressure, obesity are now most common in children and this is the worst possible happening to society where the future generations seems to be weaken from birth a things to ponder and think over. :whistle:

All the above ailments are the outcome of inability to tune the body to the changing life styles and food habits

All the above ailments are the outcome of inability to tune the body to the changing life styles and food habits
I found this link about alcohol gender specific treatment from an article from Science American from here and it has interesting studies. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I found this link about alcohol gender specific treatment from an article from Science American from here and it has interesting studies. :whistle:

Caffeine in limits can boost the memory. Caffeine and carbs replenish muscle glycogen concentrations faster after exercise. Caffeine helps ward off Alzheimer’s.

Less spicy food and plenty of water is helpful not only in curing but also help full in curing some more health problems.

Less spicy food and plenty of water is helpful not only in curing but also help full in curing some more health problems.

Yes spicy food and fried food though tasty are harmful to the health.

Personally I am not a great fan of fried food but spice is something that we Indians get addicted to and it is difficult to do away without it....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Personally I am not a great fan of fried food but spice is something that we Indians get addicted to and it is difficult to do away without it....

You need not leave spicy food totally.i too like spicy food. Though they are irrestible, I take in small quantities.
Just three cup!!! I will take it,yaa this is a nice tip.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.