Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's a million dollar question. Government of India that has demanded the details of individuals and organizations' account details in Swiss Banks will get the reports. Yes, I too have my own apprehensions.

Or will these reports go to lockers in the name of national secrets which seems the closest possibility.

Even the reports go to the right place, there are many "Pocket" organozations which will dismiss with a single word, 'No substantial Proofs against the particular party; that it has an account in Swiss banks." Or it may say, "There is no place called Switzerland."
B) The thin line between rich and developing countries is rich countries go after black money and underworld, and the developing countries like India could not curb black money and underworld. If these two are captured and brought back to India, then India could be rich within no time. :lol:

Very true, we are facing the problem of a parallel economy that is making rich, influential and criminals more rich and the common man is on the receiving end.
:( Absolutely, rich and underworld mixes with real estate sectors and black diamond and other high potential areas and begin to pump black money into there in order to make it white. The latest onion episode is the testimony of this face how price of onion can be manipulated for some days to earn cores of money. :whistle:

The newest playground for the Black money players are Sand and Mining. Mining mafia has gone up to the extent of erasing the border line between Karnataka and AP in order to dig iron ore from both the states illegally.
Grid for money has crossed all the limits and now they are removing the sands and there is probability at some day the course of river can change bringing flash floods to locality. :evil:

The damage has been done already. The changed course of rivers are cutting away the shores making the lives of the people miserable residing on the shores of rivers.
What happened in uttarakhanda, when human plays with nature, and ultimately nature which reacts to destroy,

Latest Phialin cyclone and the ongoing havoc caused by untimely rains are also examples of man's foolishness. He's drilling hole in the very plate in which he's eating.
That's a million dollar question. Government of India that has demanded the details of individuals and organizations' account details in Swiss Banks will get the reports. Yes, I too have my own apprehensions.

Or will these reports go to lockers in the name of national secrets which seems the closest possibility.

Even the reports go to the right place, there are many "Pocket" organozations which will dismiss with a single word, 'No substantial Proofs against the particular party; that it has an account in Swiss banks." Or it may say, "There is no place called Switzerland."
B) The thin line between rich and developing countries is rich countries go after black money and underworld, and the developing countries like India could not curb black money and underworld. If these two are captured and brought back to India, then India could be rich within no time. :lol:

Very true, we are facing the problem of a parallel economy that is making rich, influential and criminals more rich and the common man is on the receiving end.
:( Absolutely, rich and underworld mixes with real estate sectors and black diamond and other high potential areas and begin to pump black money into there in order to make it white. The latest onion episode is the testimony of this face how price of onion can be manipulated for some days to earn cores of money. :whistle:

The newest playground for the Black money players are Sand and Mining. Mining mafia has gone up to the extent of erasing the border line between Karnataka and AP in order to dig iron ore from both the states illegally.
Grid for money has crossed all the limits and now they are removing the sands and there is probability at some day the course of river can change bringing flash floods to locality. :evil:

The damage has been done already. The changed course of rivers are cutting away the shores making the lives of the people miserable residing on the shores of rivers.
What happened in uttarakhanda, when human plays with nature, and ultimately nature which reacts to destroy,

Latest Phialin cyclone and the ongoing havoc caused by untimely rains are also examples of man's foolishness. He's drilling hole in the very plate in which he's eating.
In my locality each voters, person with voter id card is getting 50 kg of rice, five kg of dal and 2 kg of kerosene and 500 rupees, it is one for entire family. They are reaching to houses and distributing these goods.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In my locality each voters, person with voter id card is getting 50 kg of rice, five kg of dal and 2 kg of kerosene and 500 rupees, it is one for entire family. They are reaching to houses and distributing these goods.

In Ap also govt. is helping the victims of floods in a similar way. Here rains damaged lakhs of hectares of crops.
This is nice, both MLA as well as councilor reaching to each house irrespective of financial standards, they are giving away these relief things,

Silence and secrecy has been the most frustrating issue the Swiss banks adapted in this case. The time has come to open the secrecy and let the truth come out. This is perhaps the right opportunity for the most important problem that our country is facing today.

The untaxed black money amounting to 2.18 billion has to be brought back to the country in order to arrest the parallel economy run by these black sheep .

Is it possible?

The Swiss banks agreed to reveal all the Indian accounts. Its not only for India. It yielded to the pressure exerted by 52 other countries also. So the details of all the black money have to come out as they are.

But the question is- who will get the reports, the respective governments or will they publish them for public to read?

yes it is my question Swiss bank will give report to Indian Government, do government of India publish it or hide it on the name security?
Silence and secrecy has been the most frustrating issue the Swiss banks adapted in this case. The time has come to open the secrecy and let the truth come out. This is perhaps the right opportunity for the most important problem that our country is facing today.

The untaxed black money amounting to 2.18 billion has to be brought back to the country in order to arrest the parallel economy run by these black sheep .

Is it possible?

The Swiss banks agreed to reveal all the Indian accounts. Its not only for India. It yielded to the pressure exerted by 52 other countries also. So the details of all the black money have to come out as they are.

But the question is- who will get the reports, the respective governments or will they publish them for public to read?

yes it is my question Swiss bank will give report to Indian Government, do government of India publish it or hide it on the name security?

Yes, it's possible. These reports may not see the light at all as most of the persons are related to the ruling party in one way or other,
Some concrete steps is the need of hour, I would like to see execution part in bringing black money.

Some concrete steps is the need of hour, I would like to see execution part in bringing black money.

Mere concrete steps restricted to press statements are not enough. The need of the hour is Concrete implementation.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Mere concrete steps restricted to press statements are not enough. The need of the hour is Concrete implementation.
India could have been a richer country if these money will come back here, or some gold recovered from what the Sadhu predicts. :blink: :silly: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:

India could have been a richer country if these money will come back here, or some gold recovered from what the Sadhu predicts. :blink: :silly: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Sadhu's predictions blown in to air. People should stop using gold more than required. Gold used in marriages and religious functions should be stopped.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.