Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Minister of Jharkhand Anuprna Devi compare Lalu with Nelson Mandela. She said that after spending 27 years in jail Nelson Mandela was elected President like Lalu Prasad is also deserve for PM
http://epaper.bhaskar.com/jaipur/14/28102013/0/1/
It is her personal opinion and only she herself can explain about it.I have great respect for Mandela, in my opinion he is above all this.

Personal opinions are welcome. But not erroneous opinions drawing parallels with historical figures

We do not support erroneous opinions. But these are unavoidable as we are not always aware of true facts. But one should correct the views when real facts come to knowledge. Obviously, the concerned person in her zeal, she forgot that there is difference in imprisonment for noble cause and that for corruption.

She may be compare Lalu with Mahatma Gandhi.

Yes, why not ? That day is not far away.

What happen to we Indians, we are voting corrupts and we are also parsing corrupts.
For me corruption of political representative does not matter, and if he is developing my areas, and also containing price rise and building roads and maintaining security of my areas then for assembly election he would be getting my vote.

Is all these thing is possible with corruption? Politicians are in politics to serve them self not to voters.
Minister of Jharkhand Anuprna Devi compare Lalu with Nelson Mandela. She said that after spending 27 years in jail Nelson Mandela was elected President like Lalu Prasad is also deserve for PM
It is her personal opinion and only she herself can explain about it.I have great respect for Mandela, in my opinion he is above all this.

Personal opinions are welcome. But not erroneous opinions drawing parallels with historical figures

We do not support erroneous opinions. But these are unavoidable as we are not always aware of true facts. But one should correct the views when real facts come to knowledge. Obviously, the concerned person in her zeal, she forgot that there is difference in imprisonment for noble cause and that for corruption.

What happen to we Indians, we are voting corrupts and we are also parsing corrupts.
For me corruption of political representative does not matter, and if he is developing my areas, and also containing price rise and building roads and maintaining security of my areas then for assembly election he would be getting my vote.

Is all these thing is possible with corruption? Politicians are in politics to serve them self not to voters.

Actually, corrupt always helps people. That is why he wins. Honest generally benefit neither themselves nor others. If a legislator does not do any development in your area, his fund just lapses. He is honest. Neither he did anything for people nor earned himself. He will not get votes next time. But there is another. He spends all his funds, get roads constructed in colonies and makes people happy. In this process, he makes earning for himself also. He will get votes. Nobody can serve himself only.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Actually, corrupt always helps people. That is why he wins. Honest generally benefit neither themselves nor others. If a legislator does not do any development in your area, his fund just lapses. He is honest. Neither he did anything for people nor earned himself. He will not get votes next time. But there is another. He spends all his funds, get roads constructed in colonies and makes people happy. In this process, he makes earning for himself also. He will get votes. Nobody can serve himself only.

I dont think it is as straight forward as that, there is no limit to greed and it takes over a person to the extent where he forgets all about his duties and uses up the money for self interest...thats what is happening with most MLAs and MPs..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Human beings are reasonable personalities, and it this separates from the others, so when any person crosses the line, like Ravana who crosses the three red lines to kidnap Devi Sita, is going to be punished one day or the other, it is natural and the law will take it own course.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.