Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Abid Areacode wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

Although this is a year old post, but I can still wish you- congratulations for your worthy effort and on the receipt of this award. Kudos!

He was awarded it last year but got this recently and posted the pics today. Abid was an active member and a mod here 

As told award received one year back.But I logged in to boddunan after that today only and found a post asking the photo.So I posted it today. Thanks for all your supports.

In that case, Welcome back Sir, and you have indeed made us all proud! Congratulations once again :)

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Many congratulations on this wonderful achievement. For the past two years I think you have totally dedicated yourself to the NSS and it has paid off. Well done!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Many congratulations on this wonderful achievement. For the past two years I think you have totally dedicated yourself to the NSS and it has paid off. Well done!

For the past 4 years I was fully dedicated which made me to mount the everest of NSS.Still am in charge of District of Calicut (Kozhikode) , Kerala.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

For the past 4 years I was fully dedicated which made me to mount the everest of NSS.Still am in charge of District of Calicut (Kozhikode) , Kerala.

You should write an article on the scheme and all the activities you have been involved. It could prove as an inspiration to many, I doubt if many know about what an NSS scheme is!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Many congratulations and you should write an asrticle as suggested by Kalyani.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

You should write an article on the scheme and all the activities you have been involved. It could prove as an inspiration to many, I doubt if many know about what an NSS scheme is!

Really I wished to write an article on the same.I reserved it for another site.As it has not been prepared yet as per my good friend's requests and suggestions I will publish it here itself!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com

The thread was created  year ago.  We congratulated abid on his unique achievement. It is a matter of pleasure that he has appeared on the site after long absence. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

The thread was created  year ago.  We congratulated abid on his unique achievement. It is a matter of pleasure that he has appeared on the site after long absence. 

Sure sir. Such people are essential to lead the members who joined later. It's an honor to both the members and the site.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.