Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good tips ! The best thing to do is keep your hair clean , give it a massage with oil once a week . A mixture of beaten egg and sour curd applied once every fortnight really gives it a sheen and removes tangles ..

True. Such tips are easy to follow and anybody can put them in to practice. No need to go to fancy beauty clinics and shell down money.

The amount these beauty parlors charge just for a facial is mind boggling ! The same thing can easily be done at home with next to no cost at all...

About an year ago. I designed a 4 page Brochure for a Beauty parlour. So I'm given their tariff. The facial costs Rs.350. I laughed at it and shown it to my wife. She said Papaya pulp if rubbed over the face 10 minutes before bath, it works better than the facial in the Beauty parlour. It needs only half a slice of papaya. And the remaining papaya was eaten after after-noon siesta. And the full papaya costs here Rs. 8

There is heavy cost for any professional work. It is always very cheap to do things yourself. But it is not feasible to do everything yourself. Often it is more economical to concentrate on your own job and seek professional help for other things.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Good tips ! The best thing to do is keep your hair clean , give it a massage with oil once a week . A mixture of beaten egg and sour curd applied once every fortnight really gives it a sheen and removes tangles ..

True. Such tips are easy to follow and anybody can put them in to practice. No need to go to fancy beauty clinics and shell down money.

The amount these beauty parlors charge just for a facial is mind boggling ! The same thing can easily be done at home with next to no cost at all...

About an year ago. I designed a 4 page Brochure for a Beauty parlour. So I'm given their tariff. The facial costs Rs.350. I laughed at it and shown it to my wife. She said Papaya pulp if rubbed over the face 10 minutes before bath, it works better than the facial in the Beauty parlour. It needs only half a slice of papaya. And the remaining papaya was eaten after after-noon siesta. And the full papaya costs here Rs. 8

There is heavy cost for any professional work. It is always very cheap to do things yourself. But it is not feasible to do everything yourself. Often it is more economical to concentrate on your own job and seek professional help for other things.

They are not time consuming. Nothing more than your usual daily chores. Above all, most of the things involved are nothing more than our daily needs. We buy lemons, ordinary fruits like papaya and banana for other domestic needs.

That was then , but now a good facial in a parlor like Lakme costs Rs 1600 and if you want a tip to toe treatment it costs anywhere from 25,000 to Rs 30,000 and many women get this done on a monthly basis ....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Somewhere I have read, beauty products made with nano technologies are now costlier, and it is one of the highest priced products in market.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Somewhere I have read, beauty products made with nano technologies are now costlier, and it is one of the highest priced products in market.

No beauty product is devoid of toxic chemicals. Even the products which you say are costlier is not worth spending as with a fraction of the cost of those products you can make a non invasive harmless and devoid of side effects beauty product at your home.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.