Is third front really an illusion as claimed by the big parties? But this appears a misconceived notion. Now there are large regions where the non congress non BJP parties are more powerful. The third front has actually ruled a number of times though with Congress support. Now third front emerging after 2014 elections may actually rule without support of any of the two big parties.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-third-front-an-illusion-bjp-1945833

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In every election government cannot made with help of congress and BJP. In 2014 , these two big parties must involved in formation of government.
Is third front really an illusion as claimed by the big parties? But this appears a misconceived notion. Now there are large regions where the non congress non BJP parties are more powerful. The third front has actually ruled a number of times though with Congress support. Now third front emerging after 2014 elections may actually rule without support of any of the two big parties.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-third-front-an-illusion-bjp-1945833

Yes, the shape of things as seen now, I'm seeing a possibility of seeing the non-congress and Non- BJP parties playing a big role in the days to come, though not exactly in the forthcoming elections.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is obvious. People has become sick to vote Congress and BJP party workers. They need better government and some new faces to come up with some new ideas.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
This is obvious. People has become sick to vote Congress and BJP party workers. They need better government and some new faces to come up with some new ideas.

With the advent of a small local party AAP, local and regional parties also seeing hope for themselves. There is no rule that a National parties only are capable of ruling the country. In the coming days, many myths are going to be busted.
If you ask me, I don't see any party getting anywhere near near majority. And even if third front (whatever is that) makes a government, it will only make things worse. I can see a situation where nothing will be permanent. How long the next Parliament will last is any body's guess.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In the past there are many examples of third front ruling at center and how they mismanaged the country in entirity and how country have seen elections after elections within short specified times. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

If you ask me, I don't see any party getting anywhere near near majority. And even if third front (whatever is that) makes a government, it will only make things worse. I can see a situation where nothing will be permanent. How long the next Parliament will last is any body's guess.

Yes. The fate of the country is now looking bleak. No party will achieve majority and no party will rule the country for more than 2 days. Every alternate day EC will announce fresh elections.
Third front will not work since there is already a third front with AAP coming into the picture. Whether Kejriwal likes it or not he will have to form alliance with someone or the other because one cannot stand alof when it is a question of government formation.So in effect one can say that Kejriwals party will be the third front since it is going to be a challenge for the major parties. Even if AAP manages to get as many seats as it did in Delhi , they will be able to call the shots!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Third front will not work since there is already a third front with AAP coming into the picture. Whether Kejriwal likes it or not he will have to form alliance with someone or the other because one cannot stand alof when it is a question of government formation.So in effect one can say that Kejriwals party will be the third front since it is going to be a challenge for the
major parties. Even if AAP manages to get as many seats as it did in Delhi , they will be able to call the shots!

Now Kejriwal's success left an impact on the regional parties. Becaise AAP busted a myth that only a National party can rule the country. In AP. AAP has opened its office and soon the membership drive will start. In the background of Bifurcation of the state and BJP's non existence here, AAP is going to cash advantage in the forthcoming elections.
Third front will not work since there is already a third front with AAP coming into the picture. Whether Kejriwal likes it or not he will have to form alliance with someone or the other because one cannot stand alof when it is a question of government formation.So in effect one can say that Kejriwals party will be the third front since it is going to be a challenge for the
major parties. Even if AAP manages to get as many seats as it did in Delhi , they will be able to call the shots!

Now Kejriwal's success left an impact on the regional parties. Becaise AAP busted a myth that only a National party can rule the country. In AP. AAP has opened its office and soon the membership drive will start. In the background of Bifurcation of the state and BJP's non existence here, AAP is going to cash advantage in the forthcoming elections.

Here in Mangalore the AAP office was started even before the Delhi elections and the volunteers had a meeting with the public and now it has become a bigger organisation calling for candidates to contest the coming elections.From what I hear they have many prominent people of our town joining and campaigning for it in the coming elections !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.