Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When a person truly belies in himself, nothing could stop him from achieving his destiny.

It was with self confidence Roger Bannister ran the mile in less than 4 minutes. Before the starting of the race, he was booed and ridiculed because it was thought running a mile below 4 minutes was humanly impossible . Talk about self confidence.
When a person truly belies in himself, nothing could stop him from achieving his destiny.

It was with self confidence Roger Bannister ran the mile in less than 4 minutes. Before the starting of the race, he was booed and ridiculed because it was thought running a mile below 4 minutes was humanly impossible . Talk about self confidence.

Yes Roger Bannister showed the world what the human body is capable of. Many runners followed in his footsteps after that and broke that record.

Yes Roger Bannister showed the world what the human body is capable of. Many runners followed in his footsteps after that and broke that record.

It all points out to only one thing. With self confidence everything is possible. Coming back to the topic What education is, i say, That education which injects self confidence is real education. Unfortunately our education revolves round Spoon feeding.
I feel that education is not just what school imparts, it is more to do with the shaping and developing the personality of an individual which is definitely not what is being offered in India...There is a saying home is the first school and mother(parents) is/are the first teacher(s)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that education is not just what school imparts, it is more to do with the shaping and developing the personality of an individual which is definitely not what is being offered in India...There is a saying home is the first school and mother(parents) is/are the first teacher(s)

Exactly. Home is the breeding ground to sow the seeds of future citizens, here the farmers are the parents. This is the stage which helps in building a strong foundation for whatever he learns from schooling. Without this no amount of schooling will help in shaping the children.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes the home environment has a deep impact on a child's psyche. Parents are the first role models of their children. It's very important that the parents teach their children good values at an early age.

Yes the home environment has a deep impact on a child's psyche. Parents are the first role models of their children. It's very important that the parents teach their children good values at an early age.

True...but now at that early age when children should really be at home, the poor kids spend their days at creches and daycares while parents are soaring high in their careers!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very True..............
Also, education is something that we implement when we enter into the real world after school.I feel if we implement even 25% of what we learnt in schools, we can transform the world.

Thankyou!

Yash Kumar
Very True..............
Also, education is something that we implement when we enter into the real world after school.I feel if we implement even 25% of what we learnt in schools, we can transform the world.

Thankyou!

That's what i mentioned as "Application" in my earlier threads. Education sans application is an exercise in futility.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.