Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
When I learnt to celebrate life!

When the Sun went behind the darkening clouds
When the flaming heart shivered behind shrouds,
When my ship tossed and rolled in raging tempest
When everyone turned their eyes away all in Jest!!
When the world turned soulless,heartless and faceless
When I screamed within, fretting and groaning helpless,
You came like a beam of ray of assurance to stay firm
With eyes as deep as ocean, with indescribable charm!
When death ruled and engulfed me as a cowardly way to escape
You told me to love life and hate death in life's landscape! :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks for posting this here, I had the chance to visit Trader sir) just stopped short of making a comment. Thanks again, I found some other wonderful ...... :)
garam.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
When I learnt to celebrate life!

When the Sun went behind the darkening clouds
When the flaming heart shivered behind shrouds,
When my ship tossed and rolled in raging tempest
When everyone turned their eyes away all in Jest!!
When the world turned soulless,heartless and faceless
When I screamed within, fretting and groaning helpless,
You came like a beam of ray of assurance to stay firm
With eyes as deep as ocean, with indescribable charm!
When death ruled and engulfed me as a cowardly way to escape
You told me to love life and hate death in life's landscape! :P :P :P :P :P

Thanks for posting this here, I had the chance to visit Trader sir) just stopped short of making a comment. Thanks again, I found some other wonderful ...... :)

Hmm! Got caught and bowled over!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11005]}
Sufferings only make us realize how sweet and beautiful life really is, without them, everything would taste bland and tasteless and worthless! Another masterpiece from your repertoire, Chinmoy! Really nice and beautiful! :)

It would have remained bland without your comments!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :woohoo: I feel flattered! :laugh: :)

Poets are notorious at this art of flattery!!! I coax,cajole and finally flatter words to come up when I need them most but at times even such flattery fails!!! :P :P :P :P
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
sadness ends then comes happiness, but some times I think if there is always happiness then sooner one could feel bored of, is it same as that of sad neess similarity can poverty learns the lessons of life, paupers cannot celebrate life as only celebration is plate of foods. They cannot celebrate life, only rich and happier have too much of time to celebrate life,

Happiness is a universal pursuit. Everyone wants to be happy and content in life. But the definition of happiness varies for every individual. What doesn't excite a rich man may bring enormous joy to a poor because it holds a greater value to him. It really depends on your perception.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
sadness ends then comes happiness, but some times I think if there is always happiness then sooner one could feel bored of, is it same as that of sad neess similarity can poverty learns the lessons of life, paupers cannot celebrate life as only celebration is plate of foods. They cannot celebrate life, only rich and happier have too much of time to celebrate life,

Happiness is a universal pursuit. Everyone wants to be happy and content in life. But the definition of happiness varies for every individual. What doesn't excite a rich man may bring enormous joy to a poor because it holds a greater value to him. It really depends on your perception.

That's absolutely true!! I know of two cases one of which relates to the NRI son of a cancer patient who did his duty by bearing the expensive treatment at an elite hospital without ever bothering to visit his ailing father who died and a similar case involving a rickshaw-pulling son of a cancer patient. The rickshaw-pulling had not been regular in pulling rickshaw as long as his father existed in this planet just to be by his bedside!!! I don't know how exactly these two dads felts in their final moments!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.