The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Would you collect the money distributed by monkey, if you were present there? Just for fun.

Reena do not post two consequent posts one after the other especially within a span of only a few minutes. It amounts to spam and is not taken lightly here. Please comply with the rules.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sorry mam, I am kind of new here and this just happened. I will take care of the same in the future. Thanks for the concern.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Would you collect the money distributed by monkey, if you were present there? Just for fun.

easy money, with both hands. I am all for it. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

easy money, with both hands. I am all for it. :)

No one will pass up such a great opportunity, including me! :evil:

Have never come across such opportunity. I wish all of us some day or the other can make use of such advantage.
Have never come across such opportunity. I wish all of us some day or the other can make use of such advantage.

Such incidents are extremely rare to be seen, but when someone comes across such thing, no one wishes to be left behind to reap in its benefits!

It depends on the perceived value of money by an individual. A rich man would never jump up and down to grab a few notes.
Personally I wont bother "Kyonki mai pheke huye paise nahi uthata " :) :)

It depends on the perceived value of money by an individual. A rich man would never jump up and down to grab a few notes.
Personally I wont bother "Kyonki mai pheke huye paise nahi uthata " :) :)

Of course it depends on people's outlook on the money.
Once I was offered a job with a hefty pay packet which was not of my liking and a job with less pay and perks, but a job which has immense opportunities for growth in my field that's close to my heart. I took the later.
Truly said, during such moment people neither think of their status nor of any sort of embarrassment. All they care about is to collect as much money as they can.
I will never as I know receiving free money means some point of life I would be losing the same or more amount of money.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.