The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Monkey sees the currency a pieces of papers and it cannot take it as food so it throws away, and after peple see these they are happy to grab 500 rs without any work, it varies from animal to human, a good incident, an eye opener.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Monkey sees the currency a pieces of papers and it cannot take it as food so it throws away, and after peple see these they are happy to grab 500 rs without any work, it varies from animal to human, a good incident, an eye opener.

Yes. An eye opener with a message
I saw this story when I was a child on Doordarshan. It was a funny story intended for children. The moral given at its end was everyone gets what he ultimately deserves. But I guess it could also be interpreted in a different perspective.

Anyway such simple story with a clear moral lesson tends to stick with you.
I saw this story when I was a child on Doordarshan. It was a funny story intended for children. The moral given at its end was everyone gets what he ultimately deserves. But I guess it could also be interpreted in a different perspective.

That's the purpose of a moral story. It penetrates deep in to the hearts. For the same reason, Aesop's fables and Panchatantra remained with us for centuries.

That's the purpose of a moral story. It penetrates deep in to the hearts. For the same reason, Aesop's fables and Panchatantra remained with us for centuries.

There are many wise monkeys in such tales.

There are many wise monkeys in such tales.

Along with monkies, there are crows, jackals, lions and tigers to name a few. Panchatantra is replete with such stories
it is an eye-opener, the value of money relates to us only not to animals so if some day money is abolished and some other medium of purchase such as barter or something there, then productivity participation in all forms of production will be higher for sure.

http://mohanmekap.com/

it is an eye-opener, the value of money relates to us only not to animals so if some day money is abolished and some other medium of purchase such as barter or something there, then productivity participation in all forms of production will be higher for sure.

Money will never be abolished and Barter system is thing of the past
Thanks sir, I never thought it in that way. Right from childhood we were thought that adulteration or any sort of mischief being conducted will make one pay for it. I never thought this can happen even to honest men and not just to cruel or dishonest people.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Would you collect the money distributed by monkey, if you were present there? Just for fun.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.