To Be or Not to Be - That is the Question?
To be one with nature that is the question
To be in love or not that is also a question!
To be fake or not - a troubling question
To be real or unreal - a searching question!!
To be religious or not -a cerebral question,
To be human or not- a very searing question!
To be a pretender or not- a real question!
To be true to conscience - a great question?
Lots of questions, I stand and seek answer
Must we find, if you have any , I wonder!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They say life a saga consisting of series questions. And they also say, for every question there is an answer as well. The saving grace is, there is a way to find the solutions for the questions posed by Life.Follow your heart..
The quesations are indeed difficult to answer. I chose not to try. To be what or not be- I can't decide. I shall just remain what I am or what I feel ease at. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Humans are the intelligent species of all the other species in the creation. Humans are endowed with the rare boon of thinking and discretion. I'm of the opinion, if the humans utilize with what they are equipped with, certainly many of the questions encountered in the journey of life, can be answered. Though it sounds daunting, certainly, it's not impossible..
Humans are the intelligent species of all the other species in the creation. Humans are endowed with the rare boon of thinking and discretion. I'm of the opinion, if the humans utilize with what they are equipped with, certainly many of the questions encountered in the journey of life, can be answered. Though it sounds daunting, certainly, it's not impossible..

What are the questions? First question is 'to be or not to be'. You are already there and hence 'to be' is already decided in the affirmative. 'Not to be' is an option for suicide. Similarly other questions.

Perhaps, I'm too simple to decipher these. Hence I'm okay with what I am.

What are the questions? First question is 'to be or not to be'. You are already there and hence 'to be' is already decided in the affirmative. 'Not to be' is an option for suicide. Similarly other questions.

Perhaps, I'm too simple to decipher these. Hence I'm okay with what I am.

Why not? There is an option always. It's not obligatory for all of us to answer the questions we encounter in the course of our life,
It is supposed to be dealing with the existential dilemma of a mortal existence in the matter of choice which is tragically or ironically not so easy. Have I expressed it in such abstruse terms??
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes, we have to be one with nature, we have to be the real one and not the fake one. I think, many people will agree with this that the more positives in life we bring, the more relaxed our mind will be. And one can easily sleep durign the night without any tension.
Studying philosophy now, are we? or out on a spiritual journey??? :silly: :laugh: :) Ha ha ! I don't intend to tease or something, but the poem is really good and deep! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is supposed to be dealing with the existential dilemma of a mortal existence in the matter of choice which is tragically or ironically not so easy. Have I expressed it in such abstruse terms??

No sir. The complex questions cannot be easily put. All may not understand. But even if some understand and think, your thread is successful.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Studying philosophy now, are we? or out on a spiritual journey??? :silly: :laugh: :) Ha ha ! I don't intend to tease or something, but the poem is really good and deep! :) :)

My earthly journey is still very much on to contemplate undertaking a spiritual one!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.