Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is supposed to be dealing with the existential dilemma of a mortal existence in the matter of choice which is tragically or ironically not so easy. Have I expressed it in such abstruse terms??

No sir. The complex questions cannot be easily put. All may not understand. But even if some understand and think, your thread is successful.

I am not sure if my thread is successful or not !!! Then in situations like these one comforts himself with that great line - 'Karmanye Ahdikarastu ma falesu........!!! :P :P :P :P :P
This phrase is from Hamlet, the puzzle over the mind of character is it better to live or die, live with pain or die to remove pain but the process of death is for sure the most painful. Life is bad but death might be worse.

http://mohanmekap.com/

It is supposed to be dealing with the existential dilemma of a mortal existence in the matter of choice which is tragically or ironically not so easy. Have I expressed it in such abstruse terms??

No sir. The complex questions cannot be easily put. All may not understand. But even if some understand and think, your thread is successful.

I am not sure if my thread is successful or not !!! Then in situations like these one comforts himself with that great line - 'Karmanye Ahdikarastu ma falesu........!!! :P :P :P :P :P

Yes. I agree with you. Do your duty and don't bother about the consequences
Krishna tells Arjun, , when he refuses to fight the war with his own kith and kin that no matter what is the result of the war, he should not be worried about it. His duty is to fight, then he has to fight. He wins or loses , is not important. Even if he dies during the war, he will attain heaven because he has correctly performed his duty.
To Be or Not to Be - That is the Question?
To be one with nature that is the question
To be in love or not that is also a question!
To be fake or not - a troubling question
To be real or unreal - a searching question!!
To be religious or not -a cerebral question,
To be human or not- a very searing question!
To be a pretender or not- a real question!
To be true to conscience - a great question?
Lots of questions, I stand and seek answer
Must we find, if you have any , I wonder!! :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

I would prefer not to be- who the heck can answer all these questions honestly!

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would say one has to be with nature and this is an easy one for all those nature lovers. Whereas for modern men this question would put them in dilemma.
For next question I would say to be in love is the best experience a man can have in his journey of life. World would not seem disgraceful and journey would be like a bed of roses.
Why show ourselves fake? We for the sake of show business make ourselves fake and it's of no use. It's like we lie to ourselves and to the whole world. One lie will induce us to speak hundred's of false statements. So, why bother ourselves with all fake things.
Similarly, living real is the easiest option in life unless someone wants to introduce trouble in their lives by adopting unreal things.
To be religious or not is very controversial and difficult question for me to answer. I believe in God but do not like to practice religious customs and culture as I don't feel God needs to be impressed.
Next question is to be human or not. Humanity is the most important entity required today and we been human instead of choosing our career options and becoming doctors and teachers, first should learn to become good humans. This is the need of hour.
What's the fun in pretending something. Be real and enjoy life to the fullest because I believe simplicity is the best policy.
And now being true to conscience is the most difficult thing. If one achieves it then no one can stop him from becoming good human.
A single life and tons of questions! Answers lie within us, but need to search them.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
May be it's a puzzle difficult to answer why be serious and complicated with all these complication and let it be go naturally.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Seeking answers to questions is a good thing instead of letting them go away unanswered. It differs from an individual to another. Some take life the way it comes to them whereas others wishes to get all the answers for their questions.
Seeking answers to questions is a good thing instead of letting them go away unanswered. It differs from an individual to another. Some take life the way it comes to them whereas others wishes to get all the answers for their questions.

This depends on trait. Some are practical, some philosophical, some religious, some poetic and so on. The philosophers, scientists and great thinkers are those who seek answers.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For some of us, life is all about expanding minds. Their minds are fleeter than wind. They enjoy questioning and are eager to seek answers regarding themselves, their lives and others.
For some of us, life is all about expanding minds. Their minds are fleeter than wind. They enjoy questioning and are eager to seek answers regarding themselves, their lives and others.

Our civilizational history has not been ill-served by questioners. In fact, it is their searching questions which have helped in enriching civilization and whatever it stands for. Some fools still treat these questions as irritants without ever applying their minds to these questions!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.