Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I fail to understand the futile allegations on Kejriwal as if he's the first human on the planet earth who failed to fulfill his election promises.. People should understand that the offices of Congress from Kashmir to Kanyakumari are not made with lime brick and mortar but with lies, sycophancy and hypocrisy.

That is something I agree with , he is a novice and has been in power fo for a few weeks only and it is too much to expect anything much from him.Our grand old party of course did a lot of scmas and corruptions in its 10 year tenure , but hardly did anything for the exconomy except take it in reverse gear, so why single AAP out ? He at least resigned when he realised it was an uphill task filled with interference by everyone concerned..
Of late he is vocal against BJP and hardly talk anything about party in power at center, it seems he is becoming partial and in the initial stages he started good but after getting power for 49 days, his way of seeing politics differs and he should have continue cm of Delhi, I think it is his historical blunder.

Resigning from C.M. post is not a blunder but very clever action. The AAP emerged from agitation and is completely unsuited for governance. They are just a media product. Ironically, Kejriwal paid homage to some RTI activist who were according to Kejriwal murdered byt Modi regime. But some of them have come in open stgating that they are very much alive and they are also filing case against Kejriwal.
We have to make choice from existing parties only. All parties consist of individuals who have almost same background. Some individuals even change parties according to opportunity. As voters, we just need to bring a change when the party in power does not perform well. The other party will also work well for a few years and will again be changed. This is like changing our shirts. A shirt needs washing after wearing for a few days. Then you send the shirt to laundry and wear another shirt. After some time, you will wear the old shirt washed in laundry and the new shgirt will go to laundry. We make choice only from existing parties but just reshuffle them periodically just like clothes. In no circumstances, you will get entirely nerw set of politicians emerging from heavens.

We always discard a shirt when it has lived its life and no more usable. Congress is like a worn out shirt that will only show the wearer in poor light. The one who will wear that shirt will look like a beggar. It's better to change a shirt even if it's made of costliest dress material if it's torn and no more repairable.

Okay change the shirt and put on another that is good to wear and is clean. We are voters and the parties ande government are for us and not vice versa. There is no harm in peridically reviewing performance and selecting best possible alternative. However nothing is either good or bad for all times.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I fail to understand the futile allegations on Kejriwal as if he's the first human on the planet earth who failed to fulfill his election promises.. People should understand that the offices of Congress from Kashmir to Kanyakumari are not made with lime brick and mortar but with lies, sycophancy and hypocrisy.

That is something I agree with , he is a novice and has been in power fo for a few weeks only and it is too much to expect anything much from him.Our grand old party of course did a lot of scmas and corruptions in its 10 year tenure , but hardly did anything for the exconomy except take it in reverse gear, so why single AAP out ? He at least resigned when he realised it was an uphill task filled with interference by everyone concerned..
Of late he is vocal against BJP and hardly talk anything about party in power at center, it seems he is becoming partial and in the initial stages he started good but after getting power for 49 days, his way of seeing politics differs and he should have continue cm of Delhi, I think it is his historical blunder.

Resigning from C.M. post is not a blunder but very clever action. The AAP emerged from agitation and is completely unsuited for governance. They are just a media product. Ironically, Kejriwal paid homage to some RTI activist who were according to Kejriwal murdered byt Modi regime. But some of them have come in open stgating that they are very much alive and they are also filing case against Kejriwal.
We have to make choice from existing parties only. All parties consist of individuals who have almost same background. Some individuals even change parties according to opportunity. As voters, we just need to bring a change when the party in power does not perform well. The other party will also work well for a few years and will again be changed. This is like changing our shirts. A shirt needs washing after wearing for a few days. Then you send the shirt to laundry and wear another shirt. After some time, you will wear the old shirt washed in laundry and the new shgirt will go to laundry. We make choice only from existing parties but just reshuffle them periodically just like clothes. In no circumstances, you will get entirely nerw set of politicians emerging from heavens.

We always discard a shirt when it has lived its life and no more usable. Congress is like a worn out shirt that will only show the wearer in poor light. The one who will wear that shirt will look like a beggar. It's better to change a shirt even if it's made of costliest dress material if it's torn and no more repairable.

Okay change the shirt and put on another that is good to wear and is clean. We are voters and the parties ande government are for us and not vice versa. There is no harm in peridically reviewing performance and selecting best possible alternative. However nothing is either good or bad for all times.

I can agree to that anything is not good for ever (Unless it wants to be) So, if we have a choice in between Devil and the Imp, go for Imp.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can agree to that anything is not good for ever (Unless it wants to be) So, if we have a choice in between Devil and the Imp, go for Imp.

Nothing lasts forever, even it wants to last.

Why, honesty can last forever, policies can last forever, system can work forever, provided the politicians wants them in place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Recent Mumbai Railway station chaos and dethroning of metal detector, and three top AAP leaders are showing signs of discontent.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Why, honesty can last forever, policies can last forever, system can work forever, provided the politicians wants them in place.

Time factor has to be taken in to consideration. The best of the policies implemented honestly by sincere politicians cannot stop the extinction if it fails to be in tune with the fast changing times,

Honesty and sincerity are always valued but we should also remember that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. That is why ruling party is changed in elections. This is called incumbancy factor. After change of party there is improvement for some time but slowly corruption again creeps in. Then you again change the party in power. This proicess goes on. The political changes are also like cyclical changes of boom and depression in economy.

Kejriwal played in the hands of tricksters' plans and paying for his mistakes. He was in a hurry when he accepted congress's offer without knowing that Congress was using him to gain time before election. Congress succeeded- kejriwal failed.
Everyday is new day for AAP and for last 15 days they are continuing criticising BJP, earlier they had been doing this against both big parties and now they are showing their true colors which has been hiding in disguise.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Kejriwal played in the hands of tricksters' plans and paying for his mistakes. He was in a hurry when he accepted congress's offer without knowing that Congress was using him to gain time before election. Congress succeeded- kejriwal failed.
Everyday is new day for AAP and for last 15 days they are continuing criticising BJP, earlier they had been doing this against both big parties and now they are showing their true colors which has been hiding in disguise.

Truth sounds and tastes bitter. What Kejriwal said about Media is a stark naked truth. Media acts like a pimp. It parrots those words who pay it more.

There is nothing wrong to criticize the political rivals- may be Congress or BJP. But Kejriwal is abusive and vindicative. Often he speaks without proper evidence. He is trying to swallow more than what he can chew and this causes frustration which again makes him make angry and senseless outbursts. As regards his criticism of media, let this be known that not only Kejriwal but even the entire Anna team and other anarchists are media products. They get attention only because of their bizarre and senseless actions. During anna movement, media not only boosted the anna movement but also acted as a communication channel to send anarchist mesdsages of kejriwal. The message by Kejriwal to his followers instigating them to harass MPs and MLAs were live telecast. This helped Kejriwal in his anarchy.
Now Kejriwal is frustrated because his influence is rapidfly declining. even his mentor Anna did not turn up for rally along with Mamata banerjee as less than two thousand persons had arrived in the meeting. This is natural. Even movie like Sholey will not continuously run for several months. Anna show has ended. Kejriwal show will also end soon.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.