Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I fail to understand the futile allegations on Kejriwal as if he's the first human on the planet earth who failed to fulfill his election promises.. People should understand that the offices of Congress from Kashmir to Kanyakumari are not made with lime brick and mortar but with lies, sycophancy and hypocrisy.

That is something I agree with , he is a novice and has been in power fo for a few weeks only and it is too much to expect anything much from him.Our grand old party of course did a lot of scmas and corruptions in its 10 year tenure , but hardly did anything for the exconomy except take it in reverse gear, so why single AAP out ? He at least resigned when he realised it was an uphill task filled with interference by everyone concerned..

The point you highlighted that Kejriwal resigned soon after he found that in the existing conditions he cannot go ahead is the most relevant point. One should appreciate his sincerity, though i agree that he committed many mistakes. I too felt on his failures. Had it been with other parties especially Congress, they would have glued to the chair. Mistakes do happen irrespective of the parties. If What Kejriwal has done is a mistake, what the King sized Scams that happened in Congress regime are called?
The policies of congress are solely responsible for the sorry state of affairs we are facing today. We are biting the dust in every field and Kejriwal is certainly not responsible for all that. And we have been ruled over by congress for the best part of 7 decades after the independence this country gained. If people still not do not understand the state of the country that this good for nothing party has done, there is no hope , whatsoever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The policies of congress are solely responsible for the sorry state of affairs we are facing today. We are biting the dust in every field and Kejriwal is certainly not responsible for all that. And we have been ruled over by congress for the best part 7 decades after the independence this country gained. If people still not do not understand the state of the country this good for nothing party has done, there is no hope , whatsoever.

The party that ruled the country for more than 7 decades, which is a synonym for law breakings, lies and scams are known as "Reforms". A rank newcomer's activities are known as "lies.".People have realized this and results are there for us to see in the Delhi elections. What I wanted to drive home is mistakes do happen. It doesn't mean they remain like that forever. One need not show any particular party as the only liers on the surface of the earth.
The policies of congress are solely responsible for the sorry state of affairs we are facing today. We are biting the dust in every field and Kejriwal is certainly not responsible for all that. And we have been ruled over by congress for the best part of 7 decades after the independence this country gained. If people still not do not understand the state of the country that this good for nothing party has done, there is no hope , whatsoever.

The party that ruled the country for more than 7 decades, which is a synonym for law breakings, lies and scams are known as "Reforms". A rank newcomer's activities are known as "lies.".People have realized this and results are there for us to see in the Delhi elections. What I wanted to drive home is mistakes do happen. It doesn't mean they remain like that forever. One need not show any particular party as the only liers on the surface of the earth.

Actually, big ones with lots of lies to their credit cannot digest the small timers. They want someone of their own size who can match with them, step by step, lie by lie. Stay with their ill designs or leave the field.

Thank you said by: rambabu
I fail to understand the futile allegations on Kejriwal as if he's the first human on the planet earth who failed to fulfill his election promises.. People should understand that the offices of Congress from Kashmir to Kanyakumari are not made with lime brick and mortar but with lies, sycophancy and hypocrisy.

That is something I agree with , he is a novice and has been in power fo for a few weeks only and it is too much to expect anything much from him.Our grand old party of course did a lot of scmas and corruptions in its 10 year tenure , but hardly did anything for the exconomy except take it in reverse gear, so why single AAP out ? He at least resigned when he realised it was an uphill task filled with interference by everyone concerned..
Of late he is vocal against BJP and hardly talk anything about party in power at center, it seems he is becoming partial and in the initial stages he started good but after getting power for 49 days, his way of seeing politics differs and he should have continue cm of Delhi, I think it is his historical blunder.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Of late he is vocal against BJP and hardly talk anything about party in power at center, it seems he is becoming partial and in the initial stages he started good but after getting power for 49 days, his way of seeing politics differs and he should have continue cm of Delhi, I think it is his historical blunder.

Yes. That's a historical blunder. But Congress is the Himalayan Historical blunder surviving under the guise of the 'Oldest Party" of India.

Resigning from C.M. post is not a blunder but very clever action. The AAP emerged from agitation and is completely unsuited for governance. They are just a media product. Ironically, Kejriwal paid homage to some RTI activist who were according to Kejriwal murdered byt Modi regime. But some of them have come in open stgating that they are very much alive and they are also filing case against Kejriwal.
We have to make choice from existing parties only. All parties consist of individuals who have almost same background. Some individuals even change parties according to opportunity. As voters, we just need to bring a change when the party in power does not perform well. The other party will also work well for a few years and will again be changed. This is like changing our shirts. A shirt needs washing after wearing for a few days. Then you send the shirt to laundry and wear another shirt. After some time, you will wear the old shirt washed in laundry and the new shgirt will go to laundry. We make choice only from existing parties but just reshuffle them periodically just like clothes. In no circumstances, you will get entirely nerw set of politicians emerging from heavens.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu

Resigning from C.M. post is not a blunder but very clever action. The AAP emerged from agitation and is completely unsuited for governance. They are just a media product. Ironically, Kejriwal paid homage to some RTI activist who were according to Kejriwal murdered byt Modi regime. But some of them have come in open stgating that they are very much alive and they are also filing case against Kejriwal.
We have to make choice from existing parties only. All parties consist of individuals who have almost same background. Some individuals even change parties according to opportunity. As voters, we just need to bring a change when the party in power does not perform well. The other party will also work well for a few years and will again be changed. This is like changing our shirts. A shirt needs washing after wearing for a few days. Then you send the shirt to laundry and wear another shirt. After some time, you will wear the old shirt washed in laundry and the new shgirt will go to laundry. We make choice only from existing parties but just reshuffle them periodically just like clothes. In no circumstances, you will get entirely nerw set of politicians emerging from heavens.

I agree with you. When a change takes place mistakes and blunders are quite common. It's up to the electorate to choose and decide the fate of the parties. In this process it may take time. The best option is to wait and watch.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

We always discard a shirt when it has lived its life and no more usable. Congress is like a worn out shirt that will only show the wearer in poor light. The one who will wear that shirt will look like a beggar. It's better to change a shirt even if it's made of costliest dress material if it's torn and no more repairable.

I feel that he is again being manipulated by Congress party for their own gains, knowing that BJP has a fair chance of getting quite a substantial number of seats this time they will see that they somehow create problems....I hope Kejriwal has enough sense not to fall into their grabbing,greedy hands..They will finish him for sure !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.