Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@ Rambabu, Kalyani - I too feel that there is nothing wrong in raising the issue of Dawood since he is an Indian terrorist now hiding in Pakistan and it is high time he is brought back...Modi at least has the guts to be frank unlike the other politicians who only think about their vote bank..

Yes and since the person in question belongs to the community of that particular vote bank, hardly much has been done to extradite him back to India, I wonder that really is the reason or whether it is the Bollywood connections with him which brings a lot of money into the banks of certain people :blink: ?

Ahmed Patel , joker in the pack among the Sonia sychopants is supposed to be close to Dawood and according to some source thats is the reason why the Congress government has been going soft on him, lest all their skeletons fall out once he is caught ...
Ooooooops, I never knew this , and if it is perceived to be truth, then potentially it is not good for this great country. I hope only Almighty can help this ancient country to survive such stunts.

http://mohanmekap.com/

@ Rambabu, Kalyani - I too feel that there is nothing wrong in raising the issue of Dawood since he is an Indian terrorist now hiding in Pakistan and it is high time he is brought back...Modi at least has the guts to be frank unlike the other politicians who only think about their vote bank..

Yes and since the person in question belongs to the community of that particular vote bank, hardly much has been done to extradite him back to India, I wonder that really is the reason or whether it is the Bollywood connections with him which brings a lot of money into the banks of certain people :blink: ?

Ahmed Patel , joker in the pack among the Sonia sychopants is supposed to be close to Dawood and according to some source thats is the reason why the Congress government has been going soft on him, lest all their skeletons fall out once he is caught ...
Ooooooops, I never knew this , and if it is perceived to be truth, then potentially it is not good for this great country. I hope only Almighty can help this ancient country to survive such stunts.

Our election is big news for both our neighbors Pakistan and Bangla desh ...On the one hand we have terrorist problems from both countries and illegal immigration from Bangla desh which Modi has promised to resolve if he comes to power...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Our election is big news for both our neighbors Pakistan and Bangla desh ...On the one hand we have terrorist problems from both countries and illegal immigration from Bangla desh which Modi has promised to resolve if he comes to power...

Immigration from Bangladesh is as big a threat as is encroachment by Pakistanis and Chinese and people have had it up to their noses now with these chronic and painful problems. So people now will vote only for a person who promises and also shows the potential to deal with these problems.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.