The topic is locked.
Wife delayed for dinner. This caused suicide by the husband. Any thing suffices for self destruction.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Wife-joins-late-for-dinner-professor-ends-life/articleshow/36912272.cms?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digest_section

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wife delayed for dinner. This caused suicide by the husband. Any thing suffices for self destruction.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Wife-joins-late-for-dinner-professor-ends-life/articleshow/36912272.cms?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digest_section

A frivolous and silly reason to commit suicide. The Professor is prone to mood swings. I don't have any pity on the professor.
It is the height of both immaturity and irresponsibility to commit suicide for such a silly reason...People throw away their life so easily without a second thought !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

He had given enough indications of abnormal behavior. If only someone had suggested or insisted that he be taken to a psychiatrist, he would have been alive today. Such persons need understanding and not condemnation. WHEN PERSONS SUFFER FROM DISEASES WE TAKE THEM TO DOCTOR FOR TREATMENT. DO WE START CONDEMNING THEM. SIMILARLY WHEN SOME ONE SHOWS ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR HE IS ALSO SICK IN THE MIND AND NEEDS TREATMENT. iT HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED THAT DUE TO CHEMICAL IMBALANCES IN THE BRAIN SUCH MOOD SWINGS OCCUR WHICH ARE TREATABLE. PAINED AT HIS UNINTENTIONAL CONDEMNATION BY SOME MEMBERS. IT IS TIME WE CHANGED OUR ATTITUDES.
He's a professor and he's well aware of his mood swings. He has not cared to get himself treated nor his family. People should take care of themselves. Expecting help from outside is not a healthy trait.
He's a professor and he's well aware of his mood swings. He has not cared to get himself treated nor his family. People should take care of themselves. Expecting help from outside is not a healthy trait.

Mentally sick persons are not aware of their shortcomings. That is a problem and thus others have to step in. No point in passing judgments on people who are in misery.

Mentally sick persons are not aware of their shortcomings. That is a problem and thus others have to step in. No point in passing judgments on people who are in misery.

His wife knows his mood swings. What's her role? Self inflicted injuries do not deserve sympathy. For example I too have mood swings. I knew about them. And treated myself with meditation.

His wife knows his mood swings. What's her role? Self inflicted injuries do not deserve sympathy. For example I too have mood swings. I knew about them. And treated myself with meditation.

No one is asking for your sympathy. Neither are you prepared to help in efforts of creating awareness. There is a huge huge difference between your mood swings and some one who is mentally affected. Everyone cannot be a perfect human being. Mere mortals do require external help.

No one is asking for your sympathy. Neither are you prepared to help in efforts of creating awareness. There is a huge huge difference between your mood swings and some one who is mentally affected. Everyone cannot be a perfect human being. Mere mortals do require external help.

I think I'm entitled for my opinion.

Yes you are. But accepting other opinions and incorporating to form a wider opinion is also an legitimate expectation by others. Convergence is to be achieved through idea exchanges.

Yes you are. But accepting other opinions and incorporating to form a wider opinion is also an legitimate expectation by others. Convergence is to be achieved through idea exchanges.

Acceptance other opinions will take place, only when I'm convinced.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.