The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He's a professor and he's well aware of his mood swings. He has not cared to get himself treated nor his family. People should take care of themselves. Expecting help from outside is not a healthy trait.

Mentally sick persons are not aware of their shortcomings. That is a problem and thus others have to step in. No point in passing judgments on people who are in misery.

His wife knows his mood swings. What's her role? Self inflicted injuries do not deserve sympathy. For example I too have mood swings. I knew about them. And treated myself with meditation.

No one is asking for your sympathy. Neither are you prepared to help in efforts of creating awareness. There is a huge huge difference between your mood swings and some one who is mentally affected. Everyone cannot be a perfect human being. Mere mortals do require external help.

I think I'm entitled for my opinion.

Yes you are. But accepting other opinions and incorporating to form a wider opinion is also an legitimate expectation by others. Convergence is to be achieved through idea exchanges.

Acceptance other opinions will take place, only when I'm convinced.

Even if they are widely accepted ideas with scientific backing .
He's a professor and he's well aware of his mood swings. He has not cared to get himself treated nor his family. People should take care of themselves. Expecting help from outside is not a healthy trait.

Mentally sick persons are not aware of their shortcomings. That is a problem and thus others have to step in. No point in passing judgments on people who are in misery.

His wife knows his mood swings. What's her role? Self inflicted injuries do not deserve sympathy. For example I too have mood swings. I knew about them. And treated myself with meditation.

No one is asking for your sympathy. Neither are you prepared to help in efforts of creating awareness. There is a huge huge difference between your mood swings and some one who is mentally affected. Everyone cannot be a perfect human being. Mere mortals do require external help.

Yes you are. But accepting other opinions and incorporating to form a wider opinion is also an legitimate expectation by others. Convergence is to be achieved through idea exchanges.

Where is the widely acceptance and scientific backing in this case?

I give up. I tried my best.

I give up. I tried my best.

All the best.
Thank you said by: vijay
Wife delayed for dinner. This caused suicide by the husband. Any thing suffices for self destruction.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Wife-joins-late-for-dinner-professor-ends-life/articleshow/36912272.cms?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digest_section
It is not related with dinner for sure must have some other stress factors which leads to this.

http://mohanmekap.com/

According to the link in the thread, the reason for Professor's suicide is late arrival of his wife to dinner. Any other reasons for the suicide may be or may not be there and imagined. Because the discussion is based on the link article.
We all have our own view points, let's stick to topic please. Thank you. Have a nice time.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wife delayed for dinner. This caused suicide by the husband. Any thing suffices for self destruction.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Wife-joins-late-for-dinner-professor-ends-life/articleshow/36912272.cms?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digest_section
It is not related with dinner for sure must have some other stress factors which leads to this.

There could also be some other causes in mind but the most proximate and direct cause is late joining of wife at dinner.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51

There could also be some other causes in mind but the most proximate and direct cause is late joining of wife at dinner.

For the sake of discussion in the forum, members go by the link given in the thread. Members are not expected to probe in to the undisclosed and unsaid reasons behind the suicide of the professor.
The link said professor died because wife came lat so there is nothing left in this discussion hence the discussion is closed. Thank you everyone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.