It is heartening that women are so keen in pursuig B.Ed. They would do anything for the goal. The divorced women get additional points in counseling. Some women hae been found with fake affidavit as proof of divorce. One 'divorced' woman was even accompanied by her husband. The administration insisted on court order copy which obviously women could not produce.

Would it not be better to actually divorce instead of faking? Why not make a real choice between husband and B.Ed.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Anything for extra points! :sick: This is why all extra such points and benefits etc. should be taken away immediately, no relaxation in any criteria at all, except pure merit is the need of the hour!

Although if you could give the related link, it would be better!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is heartening that women are so keen in pursuig B.Ed. They would do anything for the goal. The divorced women get additional points in counseling. Some women hae been found with fake affidavit as proof of divorce. One 'divorced' woman was even accompanied by her husband. The administration insisted on court order copy which obviously women could not produce.

Would it not be better to actually divorce instead of faking? Why not make a real choice between husband and B.Ed.

The practice of going to any lengths to achieve something is not restricted to women only. Men are no less.

The practice of going to any lengths to achieve something is not restricted to women only. Men are no less.

When I was in college if you got say 85% and added the extra marks for reasons like NCC,SC/ST,poverty level, etc, it was shown that you could get 110 marks out of 100 !!!

When I was in college if you got say 85% and added the extra marks for reasons like NCC,SC/ST,poverty level, etc, it was shown that you could get 110 marks out of 100 !!!

This practice is still there and I'm sure it's going to be there. Time for educational reforms.

This practice is still there and I'm sure it's going to be there. Time for educational reforms.

Very difficult, see the fate of Four Year Undergraduate Program in Delhi University introduced last year and how itis being butchered this year. Only when the system goes to collapsing stage only then reforms are accepted to some extent.

Very difficult, see the fate of Four Year Undergraduate Program in Delhi University introduced last year and how itis being butchered this year. Only when the system goes to collapsing stage only then reforms are accepted to some extent.

DU case is another example to emphasize the urgent need of educational reforms .
Anything for extra points! :sick: This is why all extra such points and benefits etc. should be taken away immediately, no relaxation in any criteria at all, except pure merit is the need of the hour!

I read this in 'Dainik Jagran' local Hindi daily. The news is in Agra edition. Here is link:

http://www.jagran.com/news/national-in-councelling-woman-denies-that-they-are-married-11419124.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: rambabu, Kalyani Nandurkar

I read this in 'Dainik Jagran' local Hindi daily. The news is in Agra edition. Here is link:

http://www.jagran.com/news/national-in-councelling-woman-denies-that-they-are-married-11419124.html

The news reporter very effectively with an undertone of satirical note said, "So what, if the woman rubbed off her Sindhur from her hair parting, when she got her points?"
What a sad situation prevailing in the education system!!!
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

A few extra marks for NCC, sports activities etc is still okay because the students in those case are truly representing their respective institutions, but extra for being divorced??? That is way beyond any logical explanation!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

A few extra marks for NCC, sports activities etc is still okay because the students in those case are truly representing their respective institutions, but extra for being divorced??? That is way beyond any logical explanation!

Seems they want singles and by that logic if someone is engaged or married marks will be deducted. This rule must have been brought as a policy to favour someone and not be held responsible for favouritism.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.