Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is heartening that women are so keen in pursuig B.Ed. They would do anything for the goal. The divorced women get additional points in counseling. Some women hae been found with fake affidavit as proof of divorce. One 'divorced' woman was even accompanied by her husband. The administration insisted on court order copy which obviously women could not produce.

Would it not be better to actually divorce instead of faking? Why not make a real choice between husband and B.Ed.

The practice of going to any lengths to achieve something is not restricted to women only. Men are no less.

When I was in college if you got say 85% and added the extra marks for reasons like NCC,SC/ST,poverty level, etc, it was shown that you could get 110 marks out of 100 !!!

A few extra marks for NCC, sports activities etc is still okay because the students in those case are truly representing their respective institutions, but extra for being divorced??? That is way beyond any logical explanation!

Seems they want singles and by that logic if someone is engaged or married marks will be deducted. This rule must have been brought as a policy to favour someone and not be held responsible for favouritism.

Rules are there lying ineffective. Favoritism is there ruling the roost.
It is heartening that women are so keen in pursuig B.Ed. They would do anything for the goal. The divorced women get additional points in counseling. Some women hae been found with fake affidavit as proof of divorce. One 'divorced' woman was even accompanied by her husband. The administration insisted on court order copy which obviously women could not produce.

Would it not be better to actually divorce instead of faking? Why not make a real choice between husband and B.Ed.

The practice of going to any lengths to achieve something is not restricted to women only. Men are no less.

When I was in college if you got say 85% and added the extra marks for reasons like NCC,SC/ST,poverty level, etc, it was shown that you could get 110 marks out of 100 !!!

A few extra marks for NCC, sports activities etc is still okay because the students in those case are truly representing their respective institutions, but extra for being divorced??? That is way beyond any logical explanation!

Seems they want singles and by that logic if someone is engaged or married marks will be deducted. This rule must have been brought as a policy to favour someone and not be held responsible for favouritism.

Show me a person who does not like being favoured.

I'm afraid you are drifting away from the theme of the thread.

I am not. I want to impress that such absurd policies are made to officially give sanction to whom the powers want to favour and in that context repeat who does not like being favoured if it is available by law or otherwise.

I am not. I want to impress that such absurd policies are made to officially give sanction to whom the powers want to favour and in that context repeat who does not like being favoured if it is available by law or otherwise.[/quote

I have pointed it out before the Moderator points out.. The discussion is about the fake points and let's restrict to it.

I am not. I want to impress that such absurd policies are made to officially give sanction to whom the powers want to favour and in that context repeat who does not like being favoured if it is available by law or otherwise.[/quote

I have pointed it out before the Moderator points out.. The discussion is about the fake points and let's restrict to it.

The dictionary meaning of favour is : preference for one person, group, etc over another or a specially privilege or right granted or conceded,. In this context I stated that a fake divorce is resorted to, to become eligible for being favoured in the selection for B. Ed, which is wrong, but because it is a policy, people will try to resort to tactics which increase their point for being favourably considered.

The dictionary meaning of favour is : preference for one person, group, etc over another or a specially privilege or right granted or conceded,. In this context I stated that a fake divorce is resorted to, to become eligible for being favoured in the selection for B. Ed, which is wrong, but because it is a policy, people will try to resort to tactics which increase their point for being favourably considered.

That the policy is wrong has been voiced by many members in their own unique way. Point out an alternative if you have one.

Then, it is a fraudulent case, there are many instances of fake certificates obtaining merits and later on after so many years of job been forced out and it is better to implement proper check and balance before counselling.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Then, it is a fraudulent case, there are many instances of fake certificates obtaining merits and later on after so many years of job been forced out and it is better to implement proper check and balance before counselling.

Framing and Implementation of rules rigidly is the only solution for such mall practices.

That the policy is wrong has been voiced by many members in their own unique way. Point out an alternative if you have one.

The simple point I am making is that because such provisions exist in the law, many persons are tempted to take advantage,which is wrong. I am going bit beyond and saying that many times such provisions are put by the policy framers to help some of their favoured ones and it becomes a policy. Both are wrong. Why is it attracting such harsh reactions.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.