Many backtrack, the moment, they see a job that appears difficult.
May be difficult . But not impossible.
It simply means that one has to put more efforts.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I believe everything that is difficult can only be possible. Unless the word "difficult" would not exist probably. Unless we face difficulty, we would not be confident and courageous, we would not have faith, we would not get to learn new things.

Difficult is a phase and we have to surpass it with trust.

I believe everything that is difficult can only be possible. Unless the word "difficult" would not exist probably. Unless we face difficulty, we would not be confident and courageous, we would not have faith, we would not get to learn new things.

I agree with you. Nothing will fall in to your lap of its own accord. One has to earn it by shedding sweat. As you said aptly, "Difficult" is just a word. It should not dampen our spirits to shoot ahead.

I agree with you. Nothing will fall in to your lap of its own accord. One has to earn it by shedding sweat. As you said aptly, "Difficult" is just a word. It should not dampen our spirits to shoot ahead.

Well said!! Another thing just to relate to this context and I believe is quite important is our "attitude" toward a difficult situation. It plays a vital role in letting us fight back and get to the stride in difficult situations.

Well said!! Another thing just to relate to this context and I believe is quite important is our "attitude" toward a difficult situation. It plays a vital role in letting us fight back and get to the stride in difficult situations.

True.Attitude plays a vital role . The one with "Nevers say Die "attitude alone will reach the stars.

True.Attitude plays a vital role . The one with "Nevers say Die "attitude alone will reach the stars.

I had attended a session where a speaker uttered a few words that I have always remembered. "Life is about overcoming and becoming!" and everyone goes through this logical rule. The more we learn to overcome, the better we become!

I had attended a session where a speaker uttered a few words that I have always remembered. "Life is about overcoming and becoming!" and everyone goes through this logical rule. The more we learn to overcome, the better we become!

I uphold the views of the speaker. A river will not stop its course when it encounters with a mountain.it finds a way,goes around,or finds an opening and continues its journey towards its destination , the sea.

I uphold the views of the speaker. A river will not stop its course when it encounters with a mountain.it finds a way,goes around,or finds an opening and continues its journey towards its destination , the sea.

Excellent, the way you articulated! Appreciate that!

Excellent, the way you articulated! Appreciate that!

Welcome. I learned the lessons. I learned that life is not a Ready To Wear Garb. You have to make your garb that suits you.
Of course difficult never means impossible. Difficult just means, one has to be more laborious, to get success. And in any way nothing comes easy, if it does, we don't value it.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It's certainly difficult for those who refuse to leave their comfort zone and are not prepared to go that extra inch.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.