Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A weak willed person can become strong willed only with persistence irrespective of the outcome.

On a lighter note, certain things are indeed impossible, like sneezing without closing your eyes! Even a strong and determined attitude cannot make us do this.

If sneezing without closing eyes is your life's cherished goal, yes it's impossible.

ha.haa..of course not..but as I have already mentioned this was on a lighter vein..nothing is impossible for us humans, if pursued with right attitude and determination.

No worries. I too took it lightly.
Many backtrack, the moment, they see a job that appears difficult.
May be difficult . But not impossible.
It simply means that one has to put more efforts.

Unless one has no other go, most people prefer to take up easy tasks. Actually when you try something difficult you really feel a sense of achievement ...

Yes. That sense of achievement will act like a catalyst to move on.

I remember once when I was totally cornered with regard to a property issue where we had absolutely no papers since someone else had taken possession of all papers which were more than 75 years old and unless you had document numbers it was impossible to apply for a certified copy but we somehow managed it against all odds through one small scrap of legal paper which had some other information and connecting up we managed to get all the relevant documents and win the case ...This experience taught me two things - one never say no since there is always a way out and secondly never to throw away any legal papers because they may come as a blessing at any stage of your life

That is an invaluable lesson I think I will pick up on. Although we do not have any such old papers etc, except for the ones to the flat we have bought, yet I think we need to preserve what old documents we may have!

You can take a scan copy of your old documents and keep it with you. In this way you can save your original documents. Then coming to the topic difficult is a word that's all. The word impossible tells that I M Possible. The word itself says that i am possible. Here we should not check grammar mistake.

These days it is easy to apply for and get documents provided you have the required numbers - ledger and document numbers ! There is of course limitation , one cannot do everything but one can try at least without feeling difffident or thinking that a certain thing is beyond us ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Unless one has no other go, most people prefer to take up easy tasks. Actually when you try something difficult you really feel a sense of achievement ...

I remember once when I was totally cornered with regard to a property issue where we had absolutely no papers since someone else had taken possession of all papers which were more than 75 years old and unless you had document numbers it was impossible to apply for a certified copy but we somehow managed it against all odds through one small scrap of legal paper which had some other information and connecting up we managed to get all the relevant documents and win the case ...This experience taught me two things - one never say no since there is always a way out and secondly never to throw away any legal papers because they may come as a blessing at any stage of your life

That is an invaluable lesson I think I will pick up on. Although we do not have any such old papers etc, except for the ones to the flat we have bought, yet I think we need to preserve what old documents we may have!

You can take a scan copy of your old documents and keep it with you. In this way you can save your original documents. Then coming to the topic difficult is a word that's all. The word impossible tells that I M Possible. The word itself says that i am possible. Here we should not check grammar mistake.

These days it is easy to apply for and get documents provided you have the required numbers - ledger and document numbers ! There is of course limitation , one cannot do everything but one can try at least without feeling difffident or thinking that a certain thing is beyond us ..

Beyond me spells out simply escapism. Fear of losing the comfort zone.

Exactly ! Now during monsoons with very heavy rains here in Mangalore and surrounding areas one gets to realise how difficult life is for some. Some of the staff and students in my school come from villages . They have to take a boat to reach the road since the surrounding fields have been submerged in water and will remain so for another month at least. Then they take a bus and walk one kilometer to reach the school since they have no direct buses. It is sheer determination and grit that makes them nit just do it but also take it as an adventure ,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Exactly ! Now during monsoons with very heavy rains here in Mangalore and surrounding areas one gets to realise how difficult life is for some. Some of the staff and students in my school come from villages . They have to take a boat to reach the road since the surrounding fields have been submerged in water and will remain so for another month at least. Then they take a bus and walk one kilometer to reach the school since they have no direct buses. It is sheer determination and grit that makes them nit just do it but also take it as an adventure ,,,

True. A determined soul dictates his own terms. Undeterred people do not bow down to the adversities or blockades. Your example stands as a testimony to this fact.
I feel that ultimately it all depends on home atmosphere and upbringing as to how you train your children to face adverse situations in life.there is no point in shielding them all the time since life throws many challenges and each one of us should be well equipped to handle this . I have seen people especially women who have been protected and sheltewred , go to pieces when they face some minor difficulties ..

Nothing like Impossible. Even a Impossible work become possible with courage and dedications. Ya work look difficult need little more hard work dedication and efforts.
The word impossible itself includes the word possible. So, nothing is impossible in this world. If a person has self confidence, hardwork and patience anything can be achieved in life.
The word impossible itself includes the word possible. So, nothing is impossible in this world. If a person has self confidence, hardwork and patience anything can be achieved in life.

//The word impossible itself includes the word possible.// rightly pointed out Geetha. With strong will and determination anything is possible.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

//The word impossible itself includes the word possible.// rightly pointed out Geetha. With strong will and determination anything is possible.

Determination, Dedication and Single minded Focus are the ingredient for a Tasty success.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.