Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many backtrack, the moment, they see a job that appears difficult.
May be difficult . But not impossible.
It simply means that one has to put more efforts.

Unless one has no other go, most people prefer to take up easy tasks. Actually when you try something difficult you really feel a sense of achievement ...

Yes. That sense of achievement will act like a catalyst to move on.

I remember once when I was totally cornered with regard to a property issue where we had absolutely no papers since someone else had taken possession of all papers which were more than 75 years old and unless you had document numbers it was impossible to apply for a certified copy but we somehow managed it against all odds through one small scrap of legal paper which had some other information and connecting up we managed to get all the relevant documents and win the case ...This experience taught me two things - one never say no since there is always a way out and secondly never to throw away any legal papers because they may come as a blessing at any stage of your life

That is an invaluable lesson I think I will pick up on. Although we do not have any such old papers etc, except for the ones to the flat we have bought, yet I think we need to preserve what old documents we may have!

You can take a scan copy of your old documents and keep it with you. In this way you can save your original documents. Then coming to the topic difficult is a word that's all. The word impossible tells that I M Possible. The word itself says that i am possible. Here we should not check grammar mistake.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Many backtrack, the moment, they see a job that appears difficult.
May be difficult . But not impossible.
It simply means that one has to put more efforts.

Unless one has no other go, most people prefer to take up easy tasks. Actually when you try something difficult you really feel a sense of achievement ...

Yes. That sense of achievement will act like a catalyst to move on.

I remember once when I was totally cornered with regard to a property issue where we had absolutely no papers since someone else had taken possession of all papers which were more than 75 years old and unless you had document numbers it was impossible to apply for a certified copy but we somehow managed it against all odds through one small scrap of legal paper which had some other information and connecting up we managed to get all the relevant documents and win the case ...This experience taught me two things - one never say no since there is always a way out and secondly never to throw away any legal papers because they may come as a blessing at any stage of your life

That is an invaluable lesson I think I will pick up on. Although we do not have any such old papers etc, except for the ones to the flat we have bought, yet I think we need to preserve what old documents we may have!

Definitely Kalyani because you never can say when it might come in handy like it did with us..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even today, we see many instances how some fiercely determined people defied their handicap and rewritten their own destiny. John Milton was blind. Beethoven was deaf. But their works made them immortal.
Even today, we see many instances how some fiercely determined people defied their handicap and rewritten their own destiny. John Milton was blind. Beethoven was deaf. But their works made them immortal.

They are born physically handicapped by birth but their fame always in earth. In electric trains i watch the persons who are blind and without anybody help they are catching their trains with just a stick in hand. They are selling the products and earn money and live happily. Daily while travelling in trains i buy two pens for rs.10 from them. I never give a single paissa for a person who lives idle in this world.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Impossible is a lame excuse of a weak willed person.
Where there is a will, there is a way. Impossible is a lame excuse of a weak willed person.

If the weak willed person try them self and if they get confidence they can produce positive result. But the person who keeps idle and sleep and eat always is not fit for any job.
A weak willed person can become strong willed only with persistence irrespective of the outcome.
A weak willed person can become strong willed only with persistence irrespective of the outcome.

On a lighter note, certain things are indeed impossible, like sneezing without closing your eyes! Even a strong and determined attitude cannot make us do this.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

On a lighter note, certain things are indeed impossible, like sneezing without closing your eyes! Even a strong and determined attitude cannot make us do this.

If sneezing without closing eyes is your life's cherished goal, yes it's impossible.

If sneezing without closing eyes is your life's cherished goal, yes it's impossible.

ha.haa..of course not..but as I have already mentioned this was on a lighter vein..nothing is impossible for us humans, if pursued with right attitude and determination.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.