Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Those who don't go that extra mile and choose to stay in their comfort zone lag behind...but hard work pays, though slowly but surely.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Certain difficult situations demand a change in ones lifestyle, and accepting a change in regularity is the most challenging. Therefore, people often give up. There are also situations where some people start to work on difficult situations, but in force of circumstances feel defeated and discouraged. I think getting rid of difficulty is a continuous process of development, which in many cases takes time. An to be able to stand that time is when one can realize how wonderful the jouney was to overcome a difficulty.
When one is capable to enjoy the journey to his destination, , he will never leave or quit. In the absence of which, he will lose interest and quits.
Many backtrack, the moment, they see a job that appears difficult.
May be difficult . But not impossible.
It simply means that one has to put more efforts.

Unless one has no other go, most people prefer to take up easy tasks. Actually when you try something difficult you really feel a sense of achievement ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Easy things are actually not worh achievement. If something is impossible, you will not even try. But what is difficult now will be easy if you work hard.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Unless one has no other go, most people prefer to take up easy tasks. Actually when you try something difficult you really feel a sense of achievement ...

Yes. That sense of achievement will act like a catalyst to move on.
I consider everything is possible. Things that are considered "impossible" are possibly not our areas to deal with, but those would be possible for us. But difficult certainly does not mean impossible. Rather all possible things have some or the other difficulty. The sooner one realizes the challenge, the more he or she enjoys moving forward.
Everything is possible,provided you have the grit that do not fizzle out in adverse times. Single minded dedication is what one needs to reach the top of the ladder.

I remember once when I was totally cornered with regard to a property issue where we had absolutely no papers since someone else had taken possession of all papers which were more than 75 years old and unless you had document numbers it was impossible to apply for a certified copy but we somehow managed it against all odds through one small scrap of legal paper which had some other information and connecting up we managed to get all the relevant documents and win the case ...This experience taught me two things - one never say no since there is always a way out and secondly never to throw away any legal papers because they may come as a blessing at any stage of your life

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I remember once when I was totally cornered with regard to a property issue where we had absolutely no papers since someone else had taken possession of all papers which were more than 75 years old and unless you had document numbers it was impossible to apply for a certified copy but we somehow managed it against all odds through one small scrap of legal paper which had some other information and connecting up we managed to get all the relevant documents and win the case ...This experience taught me two things - one never say no since there is always a way out and secondly never to throw away any legal papers because they may come as a blessing at any stage of your life

That is an invaluable lesson I think I will pick up on. Although we do not have any such old papers etc, except for the ones to the flat we have bought, yet I think we need to preserve what old documents we may have!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.