Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No, I will not, it is against law of nature and bad if fall happens as this can directly pose impact on brain. :whistle: :whistle:

It is good to know how to walk backwards, at least a few steps..babies do both as they learn how to walk..part of their milestone as per Babycentre.com
but yes it is not possible to walk backwards all the time like the man in the video does.

The man in the video has shown that with consistent practice, everything is possible. He was walking backwards since 1989

That's right...i read that....it is called conditioning..you must be aware..with repeated practice we all can do this..but we prefer not to. Not sure about the negative impact it has on our brains..

I don't think there will be negative effects on our Brain. Rather it gives you a unique status.

He is walking backwards because of practice. First tell me how many people are going by walk? All most 90% of people using vehicle to purchase a thing from near by shop. First we should walk then only backwards possible.

Those who do not walk will become the victims of many ailments. Those who realize the value walking know that walking is the best form of exercising which boosts one ' s memory also.

Yes, walking has lot of benefits..best form of exercise..if nothing works..walking helps.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

No, I will not, it is against law of nature and bad if fall happens as this can directly pose impact on brain. :whistle: :whistle:

Its a wrong notion that reverse walking affects brain. Rather it helps according to health experts.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.