Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Does it not look odd that in a country having nearly 95% Hindu politicians in and outside power, they should be fighting for 10% votes of minorities. Does it make a difference.Wrong Perceptions are having a field day.Pk was made by Hindu producer and director. I hate to write like this but whn will wrong perceptions of persons change. They may not.

10%? They account for 35-40% of the Indian population and will soon be in majority. In UP alone 25 districts have majority population of so called minority community and that is officially declared by Mayavati government years before. Now more districts perhaps. India has about 25-30% of one minority group alone.

If figures provided are true then what do you suggest. Can we go on partitioning till we are left with a geographical area of 100% Hindus or respect each other's religion and live happily. After all it is an experiment being tried in good faith from 1947 onwards. If it fails because of fringe elements the consequences for the country will be catastrophic. The majority decision shall prevail.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

Does it not look odd that in a country having nearly 95% Hindu politicians in and outside power, they should be fighting for 10% votes of minorities. Does it make a difference.Wrong Perceptions are having a field day.Pk was made by Hindu producer and director. I hate to write like this but whn will wrong perceptions of persons change. They may not.

10%? They account for 35-40% of the Indian population and will soon be in majority. In UP alone 25 districts have majority population of so called minority community and that is officially declared by Mayavati government years before. Now more districts perhaps. India has about 25-30% of one minority group alone.

If figures provided are true then what do you suggest. Can we go on partitioning till we are left with a geographical area of 100% Hindus or respect each other's religion and live happily. After all it is an experiment being tried in good faith from 1947 onwards. If it fails because of fringe elements the consequences for the country will be catastrophic. The majority decision shall prevail.

There is nothing like Hindu in this country but divided groups of different sects so his will not work too.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

There is nothing like Hindu in this country but divided groups of different sects so his will not work too.

You have succeeded in confusing me about your real viewpoint. What is the problem and what is the solution according to you.

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

There is nothing like Hindu in this country but divided groups of different sects so this will not work too.

You have succeeded in confusing me about your real viewpoint. What is the problem and what is the solution according to you.

That's what is the basic question is, we start allover from the beginning. We shall never reach to the destination :)

In fact there is no problem as such but everything is fabricated by politicians starting from setup of congress organization that divided this country on religion basis for their personal gains. 

Caste and Religion are trrump cards for our politicians and they never miss a chance on capitalising  these two issues to their advantage ...In fact terrorism has grown to this extent only because of our double dealing politicians . Today the entire country is facing the consequences

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

And congress says government fabricated the story of intrusion of Pakistani boat. Probably they forgot to say, Indian army is shooting down their own soldiers to show Pakistan is trying to create problem. Funny and ridiculous.

suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:
vijay wrote:

There is nothing like Hindu in this country but divided groups of different sects so this will not work too.

That's what is the basic question is, we start allover from the beginning. We shall never reach to the destination :)

In fact there is no problem as such but everything is fabricated by politicians starting from setup of congress organization that divided this country on religion basis for their personal gains. 

Shall appreciate being a bit more specific with some examples. Response can also be specific. What is the destination?

suni51 wrote:

And congress says government fabricated the story of intrusion of Pakistani boat. Probably they forgot to say, Indian army is shooting down their own soldiers to show Pakistan is trying to create problem. Funny and ridiculous.

At the height of cold war between USA and Russia the US CIA used to finance anti CIA agitations against itself in foreign countries to justify its covert operations. Ruling parties can do many things to justify their subsequent actions. In this particular case cited by you I would  only say that in a democracy the word of the govt. should not be taken as gospel truth nor should the right of opposition to question be diluted. Both are right in their own ways. The truth has to come out.  

vijay wrote:
suni51 wrote:

At the height of cold war between USA and Russia the US CIA used to finance anti CIA agitations against itself in foreign countries to justify its covert operations. Ruling parties can do many things to justify their subsequent actions. In this particular case cited by you I would  only say that in a democracy the word of the govt. should not be taken as gospel truth nor should the right of opposition to question be diluted. Both are right in their own ways. The truth has to come out.

As I heard only yesterday, criticism and acquisitions are two different things especially while related to National Security 

I feel that opposition have every right to criticize the government for good of the nation. Ruling party and opposition both have role in democracy. But as regars national security and internal disturbances,  the very sensitive nature of such matters requires that all should be cautius enough not to utter anything that may directly or indirevtly endanger security efforts or embarasas the government. I fear that recent intervention in such matters by Congress is irresponsible and not appropriate by any Indian organization.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.