Ruben Meerman and Andrew Brown at the university of South Wales, reveal most of the Burned fat is emitted through exhalation. That means, we breathe out the fat. Read on

http://food.ndtv.com/health/where-does-the-fat-go-after-you-lose-weight-720015?utm_source=ndtv&utm_medium=top-stories-widget&utm_campaign=story-17-http%3a%2f%2ffood.ndtv.com%2fhealth%2fwhere-does-the-fat-go-after-you-lose-weight-720015

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

When there is loss in purchasing power there is automatically weight loss. The reason for weight gain is financial how can loss be scientific.

Depending on the context, Loss has meanings from Mathematics to Metaphysics. In the present context, inhalation and exhalation are associated with scientific terms Oxygen and Carbon Di oxide. It's through exhalation we are throwing out carbon Di oxide and fat. Hence it's scientific.

The cause is unscientific but solution is sought to be scientific. Control input there will be no need for output.

See it as you like. The link article says it. I didn't add anything of my own.

No problems. Nothing personal please. Wish you and family a very happy 2015.

Thanks for the wishes. I wish you the same to you and your family.

Basically for any person to lose weight successfully you need to calculate the ratio between the calories you put in and the number of calories you burn out in a day....It is simple and once you get the hang of it , it is very easy to balance the two and use it to ypur advantage 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After knowing an ideal way that suits you .you have to choose a way to assimilate  that food you have taken. Then comes out Work out. The workout makes you breathe in breathe out fast and vigorously. During this exhalation most if the fat is melted says the link article.

You won't believe it, but i have lost 18 kgs in 6 months. I am right now living in hostel. I eat very consistent and don't drink too much of beverages. So, i think if you eat consistent, by consistent i means eat everything but in control.

Yes, in my college, Sports is compulsory, so i have taken Tennis. So, i play Tennis and walk a lot.

Want to make each day Accountable

I believe what you said about losing your weight. That's the magic of consistent life style and  healthy food style.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.