Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I agree with the content of this article..we need to strike a balance between calories consumed ad calories lost...

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Easy to consume but very difficult to lose. Body acts as a miser in giving up calories. So best is to control intake.

Yes, sometimes some body types gain weight even though they consume less, and I have seen many lanky looking people who gorge like anything still don't put on any weight. So it depends on the body's metabolism too.

Tendency to store fat also runs in families indicating a genetic connection.

If we see the older generations, most of them remain trim right until the end because of their lifestyle. They never overate ,worked hard and drank lots of water. Everything ultimately comes down to your lifestyle ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

People of the older generations led a regular life style and kept themselves away from life threatening ailments.A regular life style has a big role in leading a healthy life.

I came to know that taking boiling dalchini (Cinnamon) in water and then drinking it twice daily can also aid in fat reduction.

LIme and Honey mixed in a Glass of hot water and taken before breakfast is also good for cleansing the system and generally helps in keeping your weight in check, that is provided you also follow an active lifestyle ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

A simple remedy to lose weight is drink plenty of water. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.