Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Wisdom lies in striking a balance between work and social life. This needs an impeccable time management.

Work life balance is an important aspect to lead a healthy and meaningful life. If someone keep on working all the time and one day when they turn back and see they might have lost precious moments in their life. So, its important to be dedicated in work, but also at the same time they must spend sometime for their family also. As you said time management plays a major role in this aspect.

Absolutely. In the absence of balance between life and work life becomes stale, dreary and dull.

So should I cut half an hour from my work schedule in that case? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Wisdom lies in striking a balance between work and social life. This needs an impeccable time management.

Work life balance is an important aspect to lead a healthy and meaningful life. If someone keep on working all the time and one day when they turn back and see they might have lost precious moments in their life. So, its important to be dedicated in work, but also at the same time they must spend sometime for their family also. As you said time management plays a major role in this aspect.

Absolutely. In the absence of balance between life and work life becomes stale, dreary and dull.

cutting some time from your work schedule is not enough. You should spend that time in a quality way away from the work.

rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

cutting some time from your work schedule is not enough. You should spend that time in a quality way away from the work.

You mean that half an hour+ one hour that I have already kept for the purpose is not enough? :) 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
geetha wrote:
rambabu wrote:

You mean that half an hour+ one hour that I have already kept for the purpose is not enough? :) 

Not necessary, if you have already earmarked a slot for refreshing and spending time with family and friends.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.