Former senior IPS officer fears where our country is moving to. There have been many attacks on Churches in the past- especially in Delhi and Haryana. Obviously the ultra fundamentalist forces are emboldened. 

http://m.newshunt.com/india/hindi-newspapers/bbc-hindi/news/bharat-ko-pakistan-banane-se-rokana-hoga_37394277/c-in-l-hindi-n-bbchind-ncat-News

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Here in the south the attacks on churches have been taking place since more than 10 years and why is he now making an issue out of it when he did not do so then? I remember an attack that happened during BJP govet here in the state and UPA at the center when the BJP was blamed and now with Congress government in the state attacks still continue and the center gets blamed...The problem is the self proclaimed so called secular parties try to play down their own failures and play up any unpleasant incident concerning the minorities  putting the blame on BJP and the center..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Here in the south the attacks on churches have been taking place since more than 10 years and why is he now making an issue out of it when he did not do so then? I remember an attack that happened during BJP govet here in the state and UPA at the center when the BJP was blamed and now with Congress government in the state attacks still continue and the center gets blamed...The problem is the self proclaimed so called secular parties try to play down their own failures and play up any unpleasant incident concerning the minorities  putting the blame on BJP and the center..

Now the fascist Hindutva forces are emboldened and getting aggressive. This is particularly in Haryana and Delhi. The retired Police officer's concern needs be respected. He would not speak unless situation warranted so. 

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Now the fascist Hindutva forces are emboldened and getting aggressive. This is particularly in Haryana and Delhi. The retired Police officer's concern needs be respected. He would not speak unless situation warranted so. 

Recently there was vandalism in a church in Mangalore and the congress party and its supporters were quick to point fingers at BJP and Hindu groups, and after the investigations it was found that it was carried out by two laborers from another state who were not paid by the church authorities for some work done within the church. I feel that the Congress party and other so calloed Secular parties are out to tarnish the image of the central government and are leaving no stone unturned in their effort to do so....But one can see through them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sir, why do you fail to start one such topic when so many cases against Hindus, Sikhs etc take place? The representatives of Christians came from Vatican to investigate this particular case but did any one go to Sydney where a woman from Mangalore was molested and murdered by a local person? Did anyone go to America where a senior citizen visiting his son was assaulted by police for no reason? Did you ask any question when so many temples were burnt down in Pakistan recently. There are so many other examples but no one raised a question. I think Hindu is the worst community in the world that does not have any rights to live peacefully hence deserve to be wiped out from world scene. I hope I have not asked any question that is not reasonable.  

And why are you so sure the criminals belong to Hindu community? These could be illegal entrants from Bangladesh on large in WB, Assam and all other north eastern states engaged in criminal activities. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

Sir, why do you fail to start one such topic when so many cases against Hindus, Sikhs etc take place? The representatives of Christians came from Vatican to investigate this particular case but did any one go to Sydney where a woman from Mangalore was molested and murdered by a local person? Did anyone go to America where a senior citizen visiting his son was assaulted by police for no reason? Did you ask any question when so many temples were burnt down in Pakistan recently. There are so many other examples but no one raised a question. I think Hindu is the worst community in the world that does not have any rights to live peacefully hence deserve to be wiped out from world scene. I hope I have not asked any question that is not reasonable.  

And why are you so sure the criminals belong to Hindu community? These could be illegal entrants from Bangladesh on large in WB, Assam and all other north eastern states engaged in criminal activities. 

The recent attacks on churches followed the emergence of the saffron organizations including Bajaranfg Dal. There are racial elements in Europe and U.S.A. and they are also not spared. Pakistan is a fundamentalist country and there Hindus and Christians both are being attacked by the majority community there. Pakistan is no doubt a theocratic country whereas we are secular.  But the Hindutva forces are trying to make India also Pakistan type.

Incidentally, I fear that such events in India also invite reaction abroad. . 

I don't think it's proper to accuse anyone until the crime has been proved beyond doubt, this I can bring serious result if proved otherwise. Let mamta Banerjee' government tackle the issue and come to the conclusion. Mamta is not pro so called  Hinduvadi outfits so she will sure do the justice in this case, but the problem is some of her MLAs/Ministers support and have suspicious links with radical elements of Bangladesh.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Many of these attacks are carried out by the local goons for personal reasons and of course the Hindu groups get blamed for this....This fact is also taken advantage of by the political parties who engage these goons to do the dirty work and point fingers at whoever they want to blame ...

No hindu, muslim or christian or sikh get involved in all these activities. They are the goons hired by the political parties or groups formed by disturbing elements around us who do such acts. 

a.s.

Criticism has become a new trend it seems, especially, the ruling party Vomit all the dirt wherever the acronym BJP appears.

rambabu wrote:

Criticism has become a new trend it seems, especially, the ruling party Vomit all the dirt wherever the acronym BJP appears.

Sir if criticism will end and praising will start that day politics will be end. Its just that now the only way one find to prove themselves superior in politics is by criticizing the other.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.