Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

But in politics every criticism is a destructive one only although it gives a chance to ruling party to work and prove themselves right but unfortunately it never happens.

You must know history. When Nehru was the PM, Ram manohar lohia was the opposition leader. When he criticized the govt, Nehru was so pleased that he went all the way to Ram manohar lohia, and applauded him.  So every criticism is not a destructive criticism.

But sir can you give any such example of this time?

Why ? Will it make any difference to affirm that all political advises are  not destructive criticisms ?

No not to know this but to know that do still such politicians exist who take even positive criticism also in positive manner.

There must be there. It's your turn to explore. You come with an example.

rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

But in politics every criticism is a destructive one only although it gives a chance to ruling party to work and prove themselves right but unfortunately it never happens.

You must know history. When Nehru was the PM, Ram manohar lohia was the opposition leader. When he criticized the govt, Nehru was so pleased that he went all the way to Ram manohar lohia, and applauded him.  So every criticism is not a destructive criticism.

Why ? Will it make any difference to affirm that all political advises are  not destructive criticisms ?

No not to know this but to know that do still such politicians exist who take even positive criticism also in positive manner.

Ok sir. Let me explore and I just wish that I can get a good example.

a.s.
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:
rambabu wrote:
baby angel wrote:

Ok sir. Let me explore and I just wish that I can get a good example.

Baby angel, don't mind. Here is an advise. Willingly dragging a discussion is an offence here. I think we touched all the points related to the topic. Unless you have a new point, we should not prolong the discussion.

Thank you said by: baby angel
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.