Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

@Kalyani. True India is a land of contradictions wherein you can see women as a reincarnation of SHAKTI  . In the same breath we see women being suppressed and subjected to all kinds of torture. To sum up, I can venture to say, it's a land of Hypocrites.

Kushwant Singh aptly said, "India, thy name is Hypocricy ."

rambabu wrote:

@Kalyani. True India is a land of contradictions wherein you can see women as a reincarnation of SHAKTI  . In the same breath we see women being suppressed and subjected to all kinds of torture. To sum up, I can venture to say, it's a land of Hypocrites.

I agree that we Indians are a hypocritical lot ...One can see it in everyday life and women are truly the weaker sex here, this inspite of having had a lady PM in the sixties and seventies ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree that we Indians are a hypocritical lot ...One can see it in everyday life and women are truly the weaker sex here, this inspite of having had a lady PM in the sixties and seventies ...

Ahaha... That lady PM was busy in gathering the votes. in this process, she has forgotten about the women's woes.

Illiteracy is the principal cause of all ills and development should reach to villagers in order to educate masses and punish offenders. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Any government welfare policy becomes successful only with joint action of governed and the governance.

Any government welfare policy becomes successful only with joint action of governed and the governance.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.