Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

A lenient action is taken against maggie. In the USA there would have a fine of at least a million dollars fine , but then we are a lax and easy going state.

MG Singh wrote:

A lenient action is taken against maggie. In the USA there would have a fine of at least a million dollars fine , but then we are a lax and easy going state.

Yes. It seems now the FDA is bent upon taking the food adulteration as a serious issue. Action against Maggie is going to be very tough.

I love maggie, but the taste maker is probably made from swan contents and that is really annoying and considering stop eating these products. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

That is already on the cards. Maggie products are in for a major punishment. May be completely banning for ever with heavy penalties.

rambabu wrote:

That is already on the cards. Maggie products are in for a major punishment. May be completely banning for ever with heavy penalties.

It took several years for them to make their name in the market which they lost by this incidence. That's obvious many people will leave eating Maggie now.

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
rambabu wrote:

It took several years for them to make their name in the market which they lost by this incidence. That's obvious many people will leave eating Maggie now.

You are right Sanjeev. People may not leave eating Maggie products immediately unless these products are completely withdrawn from the markets. Will it happen? We have to see how effectively the health authorities plunge into action.

They cannot immediately remove all the packets of that lot from the market as there may be many packets which may have consumed till now. They really have defamed themselves. Now at least I won't allow my kids to eat Maggie.

Possible.  And now the black marketing will start. There are many Maggie lovers.

Sad to hear about this and also love to hear that such product to be banned soon. There is no chance of playing with lives of people. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Whosoever play with the lives of the people. be it an institution or Individual, deserves capital punishment.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.