The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Thank you guys, I hope now we all are wiser and will take stone hurling game more seriously from now on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If someone is pelting stones at me, I would run for cover (ideally what one should do). Then figure out what made people to do such a thing, try to talk it out and then if nothing would work...I would run. What else can we do, if this is real-time. If by pelting stones the poster implies, how should I react if someone hurts me..I would try to figure out what made him/her hurt so much to hurt me in return. Try to reconcile, at least ask the other person to allow me to make my point, if nothing works ..simply leave.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

suni51 wrote:

I don't think it takes so long to reach to the decision or analyse the intention, the moment the stone comes your way you know the intention of the person that threw it at you- act accordingly. 

absolutely it wont take much time for me judge it. Just throw a stone at I will return it in a second or won't return it ever. Hehehe

Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I don't think it takes so long to reach to the decision or analyse the intention, the moment the stone comes your way you know the intention of the person that threw it at you- act accordingly. 

absolutely it wont take much time for me judge it. Just throw a stone at I will return it in a second or won't return it ever. Hehehe.

Hail thee !. I laud your wise decision.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.