The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes. Stone hurling itself gives an idea. Take a clue and act. But all stones hurled at you may not be hurled with a bad intention. It may be a reminder of something that you failed to do. Here, you should use your discretion and act.

If I am being pelted by stones (literally) I will run from there since I dont want to get unnecessarily hurt and there is no telling what a mad man/woman would do, since only a mad person wold think of hurling stones at others no matter how provoked one might get. But generally speaking I would analyse why it is happening and think of ways to get even with the person if it is intentional and spiteful...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51
usha manohar wrote:

If I am being pelted by stones (literally) I will run from there since I dont want to get unnecessarily hurt and there is no telling what a mad man/woman would do, since only a mad person wold think of hurling stones at others no matter how provoked one might get. But generally speaking I would analyse why it is happening and think of ways to get even with the person if it is intentional and spiteful...

In that respect I too run away from the scene. But the stones here I meant hurling abuses. These abuses may be appositive or nagative. This has to be known by you alone through analyzing .

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

In that respect I too run away from the scene. But the stones here I meant hurling abuses. These abuses may be appositive or nagative. This has to be known by you alone through analyzing .

I know what you meant, the second part of my response deals with that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

I know what you meant, the second part of my response deals with that...

I know Usha. Which is why I dealt with the second part of your response also that one should analyze to know the intention of the Stone hurling.

There is no point in remaining there or even offering your own point of view when someone is hurling stones or abuses at you. The very fact that they care the least to hear your side of story before hurling stones is proof enough that they do not want to know. They are simply out to quench their thirst for revenge or vent their emotions so no point in offering explanations! Just run!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

There is no point in remaining there or even offering your own point of view when someone is hurling stones or abuses at you. The very fact that they care the least to hear your side of story before hurling stones is proof enough that they do not want to know. They are simply out to quench their thirst for revenge or vent their emotions so no point in offering explanations! Just run!

Exactly my feelings, such people are simply not worth wasting your time on, there are any number of more worthy people in the world who one could cultivate ..

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
usha manohar wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Exactly my feelings, such people are simply not worth wasting your time on, there are any number of more worthy people in the world who one could cultivate ..

True Usha...at one point of time, I totally used to waste my breath and time explaining my position. Later on I realised there was no point as once someone makes up his or her mind, that is their final judgement about you and no matter what you say or do, nothing makes difference. So it is better to pick out our path and get on it, away from such people!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

When people hurt you, do not feel you are victims of injustice, the important question is to ask how should react to such situation, Lord says, it is mine duty to avenge to such people, so as human one should leave everything to Lord and rest assured peacefully. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

So, you are leaving the issue to the Lord's discretion. What about the discretion of the person who was hurt?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.