The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Nargis was no doubt a great actress, but i am intrigued how the muslims have dominated Mumbai cinema since its inception. Such a thing could not happen anywhere else. Even now all the 3 top male stars are Muslim.  In Dubai i learnt, that much of the  finance for films comes from underworld dons who are all Muslims and they insist on Muslim stars. This is food for thought. Can RSS and Modi break that ?

It used to be Hindu Heroes and Muslim Heroins up to 90s but now the trend has reversed. Now almost all male leads are Muslims and no Muslim heroins. They say acting in movies is against Islamic rules (the rule probably applies for women only) 

Perhaps this is the reason, Yusuf bhai has become Dilip Kumar. But in my opinion Art should not be seen with the narrow look of region or language.

Perhaps this is the reason all Pakistani heroins change their names to Hindu Names.

ART is not restricted to movie acting alone.May be. But there are exceptions like Bade Ghulam Ali Khan, Vilayat Khan etc. They are the most eminent artyists who made us proud. Do you know, despite being a Muslim Bade Ghulam Ali Khan starts his day with "meera Bhajan "?

That is the professional compulsion of every one if he has to survive in the world of art and recreation. Haven't you heard every Hindu artists/ heroins singing Allah and Moulah in every movie? In Fact I used to feel surprised when I heard Hindu movie characters singing Khuda khair kare, Allah bachaye, Khuda Hafiz etc. But The fact was the songs were written by Kaifi Aazmi, Shakeel Badaunavi, Sahir Ludhiyanvi, Majrroh Sultanpuri, Javed Akhtar so that was natural.

As For Classical music was concerned that came from Hindu Gharanas so even Ustads had to sing Meera and Karnatak sangeet.

Now they have introduced Soofi which is one of the trending music with almost all Pakistanis singers with exceptions like Kailash Khair. 

True. Which is why I said ART has no barriers of region or religion. Thank god it hasn't raised its dirty head in to the sacred land of ART, which is divine and eternal.

@rambabu. Dear friend you haven't answered the second more important point I have raised in my Q

@ Singh. Changing about the present scenario, I doubt if RSS and Modi can do anything. Especially Modi. I'm sure will not do anything because he has to face a stiff opposition from the Artist community because there are both Hindus and Muslim luminaries in the Artists' community.

Secondly my question is specific to Mumbai fIlms where Dons from UAE insust on Muslims  as they finance. 

MG Singh wrote:

@rambabu. Dear friend you haven't answered the second more important point I have raised in my Q

I think I can answer this question- Once the illegal flow of money is stopped and a strict vigil is kept on all such deals from Muslim countries to promote Muslim Agenda all will be fine. The need is to keep a constant watch by all including all religions of this country.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

I think I can answer this question- Once the illegal flow of money is stopped and a strict vigil is kept on all such deals from Muslim countries to promote Muslim Agenda all will be fine. The need is to keep a constant watch by all including all religions of this country.

Absolutely. The first and foremost act should be to put an end to funding the religious groups from other countries. Anyhow this is a matter of the country's policies. Let the rulers keep an eye on this factor.

It is no secret that there is a lot of black money, the worst kind possible coming into Hindi film industry. It is also a known fact that many of the stars regardless of religion are great friends with the underworld.I have seen a video where stars ranging from Anil Kapoor, Tabu, Naghma ,Kumar Sanu and many others attending Dawood's birthday bash, also dancing on the stage and entertaining him.So let us not pretend that art and film world is beyond reproach, it is just that they are good at looking the other way when such controversies arise..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Underground links with Movie world is of recent origin. It was not so in the early days Of erstwhile Bombay cine field.

It's not a new thing that Bollywood is playing in the hands of underworld lead by Daud. remember the case of Mandakini, Rakesh Roshan or even Feroz Khan, Farha, Mamta Kulkarni etc and also to mention the death of  Bharati. The underworld has vast interest in cine world of India and can make it dance to its tune. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

It's not a new thing that Bollywood is playing in the hands of underworld lead by Daud. remember the case of Mandakini, Rakesh Roshan or even Feroz Khan, Farha, Mamta Kulkarni etc and also to mention the death of  Bharati. The underworld has vast interest in cine world of India and can make it dance to its tune. 

There is no doubt linkage between mafia, underground, terrorism and film industryt. I remember having seen a video on U Tube in around 2000. This was a celebratrion on Daud's daughter's marriage.  Most Bollywood stars including Mahmood and Govinda participated. Govinda performed the song-  Jisne ameeron ko ameeri sikhai jisne gareebon ki kutia sajai- vo kaun hai voh kaun hain Vo hai Daud Bhai.  

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.