The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Nargis was no doubt a great actress, but i am intrigued how the muslims have dominated Mumbai cinema since its inception. Such a thing could not happen anywhere else. Even now all the 3 top male stars are Muslim.  In Dubai i learnt, that much of the  finance for films comes from underworld dons who are all Muslims and they insist on Muslim stars. This is food for thought. Can RSS and Modi break that ?

We can only hope that Modi is able to break that, but again with the kind of money that is involved and the intricate network of relationships between underworld dons, builders, politicians and film makers, it should be a really sticky web almost impossible to unravel!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
suni51 wrote:

It's not a new thing that Bollywood is playing in the hands of underworld lead by Daud. remember the case of Mandakini, Rakesh Roshan or even Feroz Khan, Farha, Mamta Kulkarni etc and also to mention the death of  Bharati. The underworld has vast interest in cine world of India and can make it dance to its tune. 

There is no doubt linkage between mafia, underground, terrorism and film industryt. I remember having seen a video on U Tube in around 2000. This was a celebratrion on Daud's daughter's marriage.  Most Bollywood stars including Mahmood and Govinda participated. Govinda performed the song-  Jisne ameeron ko ameeri sikhai jisne gareebon ki kutia sajai- vo kaun hai voh kaun hain Vo hai Daud Bhai.  

I think the underground links with Bollywood started with the Bombay blasts in which Dawood Ibrahim played a key role. It was only after this TADA was introduced. Sanjay Dutt was sent to jail for possessing fire arms supplied by underground Mafia lords..

Its very sad that the Dons led by Dawood call the shots in cinema. Modi and party can never stop it. I am told here that some high ups of SS and Congress recieve big doles from Dawood.

No wonder. Movie world which is the cheapest source of entertainment is under the grip of the Dons. It's these Dons who dictate everything from selecting the  subject of the movie to releasing the movie. The Movie world are just puppets. Nothing else.

Interesting discussion, am surprised to see how with such massive no. of flops one after one how SRK able to generate newer movie and there is hardly new heroes getting good movies. 

http://mohanmekap.com/

Perhaps it is SRK's excellence in acting. Even the big B too had many flops. It's the actor's histrionic talents that makes head and shoulders above all.

I agree, but the problem is deep rooted and basically is because of a weak political leadership and India's irrational fear of Muslim world.

I must add, that it is only in India that Muslim actors who are just 14% of population are adulated. Even in Hollywood the stars who have risen are American and white. For over a 100 years no negro got stellar roles. Even actors from England had a  hard time in Hollywood and Richard Burton's talent took 2 decades to be recognized and actors like Peter O Toole never got top billing in Hollywood. Our own no 1 Amitabh never made it to Hollywood and finally came in a 6 minute scene of "the Great Gatsby".

The fact is that Hinduism is a too liberal religion and that is one reason the PEW foundation has forecast that Hinduism And Buddhism are on decline in numbers.

Lastly the funding from Dubai and ME can NEVER Be stopped. I am in UAE and can see the pathetic approach of the Indian ambassador here. As an example Saudi arabia does not accept an Hindu ambassador. Its about time Hindus steeled themselves then talk about Art and classlessness etc. 

The thread is simply to remember the grat star Nargis on her birthday. Now the topic is closed. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.