Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Papaya is a fruit with so many health benefits. If you have digestive problems, you should include papaya in your daily diet. Apart, papaya is also full of skin benefits. A number of beauty ailments can be solved with regular intake of papaya.

Yes. I include Papaya in my regular diet chart. It has a big range of benefits. It can be used for health purposes as well as Beauty aids. For this purpose Papaya's pulp is used

I have also heard that papaya helps in proper digestion. It is also useful for skin.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am using regularly. A fruit like Papaya is indispensable with many health benefit s cheap an the best.

Since we have Papayas growing in our garden we always have them and I use both raw and ripe papayas..Raw papaya curry is very tasty and it is also ground and added to meat while cooking , acts as a tenderiser. Half ripe papaya along with other raw vegetables is excellent for salads. Other than using Papaya as a fruit, we can use it in salads , make Halwa and milk shake both of which are very tasty ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

True. I never used Papaya for food stuffs. But I'm a regular eater of Papaya, soon after brushing in mornings..Papaya is available in abundance here too.

Papaya is the fruit of angels and wonders. It is quite useful fruit. It is a laxative and good for digestion. It is also full of many vitamins and minerals. It is good for skin and helps in making the skin charming and young therefore, it is quite useful in the facials. However, papaya is not to be used as a first meal because of the laxative properties and it is considered the best to be eaten after the meals. Unripe papayas are used as vegetables. Ripe papayas are used as a raw fruit and it tastes good in ice-creams and also when baked.

Papaya has a host of Health benefits. It has a dual advantage. has  excellent culinary uses and medicinal uses. In fact I could cure my indigestion problem with Papaya. The icing on the cake is, it's available everywhere.

These days the size of papayas has nearly more than doubled. It is indeed a very beneficial fruit.

Papaya is a fruit endowed with a plethora of health benefits.

Papayas are a good source of folate, vitamin A, magnesium, copper, pantothenic acid and fiber. They also have B vitamins, alpha and beta carotene, lutein and zeaxanthan, vitamin E, calcium, potassium, vitamin K and lycopene, the powerful antioxidant most commonly associated with tomatoes.

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=Health+benefits+of+Papaya&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=f-DsVZWcJcW9uATGspnIAw

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.