Are you aware of oil pulling method of cleaning teeth? Is anyone here who is following this way for healthy gums and teeth. Which oil are you using for this?

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Oil Pulling is an age-old remedy that uses natural substances to clean and detoxify teeth and gums. It has the added effect of whitening teeth naturally and evidence even shows that it is beneficial in improving gums and removing harmful bacteria!

Oil pulling involves swishing oil around the mouth and has been used for thousands of years as an Indian folk remedy.

I used to do oil pulling . But not now.

I use coconut oil for oil pulling, and have seen great change in my teeth color. It also cure sensitive teeth problems, if you follow it regularly. If you have done in past, you should make it continue for healthy teeth and gums.

Yes. Just now I told my wife that I will start oil pulling from tomorrow onward. Because i am a habitual early riser. Before doing my regular yoga, I'll finish of oil pulling. Yes I'm well aware of the benefits oil pulling in curing many oral disorders.

I tried this a long time back when someone sent me a link on how to do it , but frankly I did not have the time nor the patience for it and did not see any great benefit either so have given up...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oil Pulling is not a time consuming practice. Swishing any edible oil for 2 minutes will do. As regards the health benefits they appear only after a time. Consistence is a must.

I have tried it before and according to the link sent to me you had to do it for 20 minutes...Any way I have no problems with my teeth not even a filling as of now , of course you never can tell about the future...But if it is really worth I am willing to try it at lest a couple of times a week..

http://www.lohud.com/story/news/health/2014/06/02/health-oil-pulling/9895967/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If you are consistent and do it regularly, you need not do oil pulling for 20 minutes. If you do it twice in a week, you have to do it for 20 mins.

Oil pulling is beneficial only if you do it consistently. 15 to 20 minutes are must because it takes time to dissolve the toxins in mouth to the oil.

Neha Sadana wrote:

Oil pulling is beneficial only if you do it consistently. 15 to 20 minutes are must because it takes time to dissolve the toxins in mouth to the oil.

Thats exactly what I have heard 2-3 minutes are just not enough because the oil should become thin and like froth for which it takes at least 15 -20 minutes..

Consistency is a must be it in oil pulling or any healthy practice to reap full benefits. Oil pulling is not an exception.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.