Are North Indians really fond of rule breaking? 

https://in.news.yahoo.com/north-indians-enjoy-breaking-rules-224200565.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Why only North Indians and West India people ? The trait of Breaking the rules  is prevalent in every state. Especially youth find breaking the rules as a sense of achievement.. Such people brag about their flouting the rules and get elated thinking that it's a heroic deed.. If Police intervene and punish these rule breakers, Police are subjected to criticism.

I feel it is a generalized opinion  of the  Minister of Home ,Kiran Rijiju that North Indians evince keen interest in breaking the rules.

rambabu wrote:

Why only North Indians and West India people ? The trait of Breaking the rules  is prevalent in every state. Especially youth find breaking the rules as a sense of achievement.. Such people brag about their flouting the rules and get elated thinking that it's a heroic deed.. If Police intervene and punish these rule breakers, Police are subjected to criticism.

I feel it is a generalized opinion  of the  Minister of Home ,Kiran Rijiju that North Indians evince keen interest in breaking the rules.

There is some truth in the statement. A former Lt. Governor of Delhi had also said this. Although, I did not visit Bangalore, some of my friends told that people observe rules more than in North. I noticed personally that peopleobserve queue system when boarding city bus. Butin agra, nobody forms queue and enter bus in utter disregard of women and older men who might be waiting for long. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
rambabu wrote:

There is some truth in the statement. A former Lt. Governor of Delhi had also said this. Although, I did not visit Bangalore, some of my friends told that people observe rules more than in North. I noticed personally that peopleobserve queue system when boarding city bus. Butin agra, nobody forms queue and enter bus in utter disregard of women and older men who might be waiting for long. 

Breaking rules is a common phenomenon in southern states too. In my own state AP, local Bus commuters during the rush hours flock around the Bus preventing not only women, school going children but all in general. Not only this, some people block the bus to help their kith and their friends until they get into the Bus. Undisciplined activities are there in every state may be less in some states and more in some other states.

Many years ago Mumbai esp. the town area was disciplined. Bus stops had queues. However such scene are now much less. Traffic is also erratic. Ask the people and most of them will tell you it is since North Indian influx took place. So North Indians do have an unsavoury reputation and they seem to be happy to live upto it.

Less or more in every stat people habitual  of breaking rules. But a common person never dare to break rules. Only Influential person is addict of breaking rules. In my city police enforce rule that using healmate is compulsory, but police man never used it. 

Because the police is busy healing you mate!

Conditions years ago were different from now. Traffic violations, undisciplined crowds increased with the growth of population. Our traffic rules and law and order situation took a blow with this spurt. Moreover, because of lack of strict implementation of laws, Road rages rose up. I know. in Hyderabad and Vizag Bike races by the youth are frequent on the road that too during the peak hours. And these violations are going unnoticed.

At peak traffic hours police are mere spectators such is the volume. Cannot blame them, we are also indisciplined.

That is not an excuse. I know about the hardships involved in police Jobs. Remember police will not spare you even for minor violation. Police look more for violators than disciplining the traffic.

In peak traffic police cannot even point at a violator much less catch him. The whole traffic will go helter skelter. Why should we hold police responsible our irresponsible behaviour. They are also human beings not robots.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.