Mosambi or Sweet lime has many benefits. Especially for skin and hair. It has many health benefits too. Using Sweet lime, one can cure Scurvy, Diabetes to name a few.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/beauty/Skin-and-hair-benefits-of-mosambi/articleshow/35390942.cms

 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    Mosambi and its juice both are good for whole body. Here it is season of Kinooh. It is citric fruit.  


    Thank you said by: Babu saroj

  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:

    Mosambi and its juice both are good for whole body. Here it is season of Kinooh. It is citric fruit.  

    I love Kinoh or Mandarin as it is popularly known here since it is very juicy and has a lot of fibre .. In fact all varieties of citrus fruits like Grape fruit and sweet lime are very healthy !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    Mosambi or sweet lime is a versatile fruit that acts as a refresher. It has the potential to drive away exhaustion. Additionally this Citrus fruit has many health benefits. It prevents and treats dehydration Boosts immunity.Helps in weight loss. Treats Jaundice. Heals peptic ulcers, Fights Cancer etc.

     


  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    Main producer of Kinooh is Haryana, Punjab and Ganganagar. Quality of Ganganagar Kinooh is best one in India. It is very cheap here. Its quality improve more in winter. 


  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    Kinnow is not availamle to us. Since the health benefits of Mosambi and Kinnow are almost same, We use Mosambi.

     


  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    Lime is a very good and a useful product for human it help in curing cuts and insect or flies bite


    bhuyali saroj


  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    Babu saroj wrote:

    Lime is a very good and a useful product for human it help in curing cuts and insect or flies bite

    Lime is of course very good in many ways, but it also burns since it is acidic, so how does one put it on open wounds and cuts ? 


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    rambabu wrote:

    Kinnow is not availamle to us. Since the health benefits of Mosambi and Kinnow are almost same, We use Mosambi.

     Kinnow is also available in South. If you want to taste it than order online to suppliers of Kinnow. After processing it is exported in other parts of India and abroad.

     


  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    anil wrote:
    rambabu wrote:

    Kinnow is not availamle to us. Since the health benefits of Mosambi and Kinnow are almost same, We use Mosambi.

     Kinnow is also available in South. If you want to taste it than order online to suppliers of Kinnow. After processing it is exported in other parts of India and abroad.

    I could have purchased Kinnow through online. Now a days online purchasing is not reliable. Its time taking. Whereas Mosambi is readily available for me within minutes.

     

     


  • Re: Sweet lime for skin and hair benefits

    by » 4 years ago


    Kinoh is available everywhere , even in small cities and I am surprised that a going to be smart city has no kinoh available in its markets ..I see it being sold by most fruit vendors in my place !


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.