close on the heels oof agitatioin by  Patells in GUJARAT, the JATS in HARYANA have launched a agitation to be included in reservation. Both these castes are well off, but they also  have poor people. other higher castes will also follow suite. already the sikh jats are also demanding reservation'. this has the making of a  class conflict of castes and may well spell doom for Hinduism and also India. so sad by giving reservations the founding fathers and following politicians never realised this.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I feel that best way out is to abolish caste based reservations. Instead there should be free and equal education and medical care for all. This may ensure that all get equal and fair opportunities. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The attraction of reservation is such that every community wants it for poor persons exist in all. So reservation may be given to all sections as per caste percent in population. In such way both employed and unemployed will be distributed as per their population per cent. If you are laughing pl go ahead, i am also. Who can touch issue of reservation and lose power. 

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

I feel that best way out is to abolish caste based reservations. Instead there should be free and equal education and medical care for all. This may ensure that all get equal and fair opportunities. 

yes it is best one solution of this problem. Poor is poor what may their caste. But who will do it. Our politician know only caste and religion based politics.

vijay wrote:

The attraction of reservation is such that every community wants it for poor persons exist in all. So reservation may be given to all sections as per caste percent in population. In such way both employed and unemployed will be distributed as per their population per cent. If you are laughing pl go ahead, i am also. Who can touch issue of reservation and lose power. 

Poor persons never get benefit of reservation. In Haryana government is agree to give benefit of reservation who have 6 laks annual income. Person who have this income is poor in eye of government.

anil wrote:

yes it is best one solution of this problem. Poor is poor what may their caste. But who will do it. Our politician know only caste and religion based politics.

Politicians irrespective of the parties, will see that Caste system remains forever.  

caste system is from ancient times and deeply entrenched in our psyche. Politicians should not be blamed. We have to change ourselves.

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Politicians irrespective of the parties, will see that Caste system remains forever.

Yes all are alike, but public don't like to understand that these are making fool them. 

If at all reservation is to be given then it should be based upon economic background and nothing else. Division on the basis of caste and religion is absolutely unacceptable. 

shampasaid

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:

Yes all are alike, but public don't like to understand that these are making fool them. 

Yes. Public is gullible. And this Gullibility factor is well capitalized by the Greedy politicians for strengthening their Vote Banks

Situation in Haryana is serious, Violence spread out is whole state. More than 550 trains were cancelled. Buses from adjoining state are not going in Haryana. Army and BSF called. Shoot at look order is giving in the state. % of reservation in 67% in Haryana. How much they want? 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.