Are the employees in court for office work or domestic jobs of judges.  Regretfully, a court employee has been charged for not washing underwear.  This is indeed deplorable especially because the judge is not ready even to understand the offence and injustice committed. 

http://www.ndtv.com/tamil-nadu-news/judges-memo-to-court-employee-who-refused-to-wash-his-innerwear-1283859

 


G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    vijay
    Diamond Mate
    31 4.98k 28.3k

    Who.'ll judge this judge's misdeeds.?


  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya
    Platinum Mate
    56 1.65k 11.2k

    Superb! This is the level of an Indian Judge. God save court employees and Indians at large.


    shampasaid


  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

    Is this something new, since the time we got independence this sort of thing has been going on, orderlies and employees doing house work and even getting beaten when they dont make way, like it happened with Siddaramaiah when he beat a bureaucrat ( I guess that is not newsworthy) in Karnataka.. If one has to highlight one minor episode, I am sure there are hundreds of such humiliating incidents...employees carrying chappals of Jayalalitha, Rahul Gandi etc etc.. Here the judge has brought enough attention to himself  by charging the employee, whereas i most cases they remain unknown..


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

    Most government employees with smallest of power at their disposal feel they own this country. 


    I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

    https://o0.nz/


  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya
    Platinum Mate
    56 1.65k 11.2k
    usha manohar wrote:

    Is this something new, since the time we got independence this sort of thing has been going on, orderlies and employees doing house work and even getting beaten when they dont make way, like it happened with Siddaramaiah when he beat a bureaucrat ( I guess that is not newsworthy) in Karnataka.. If one has to highlight one minor episode, I am sure there are hundreds of such humiliating incidents...employees carrying chappals of Jayalalitha, Rahul Gandi etc etc.. Here the judge has brought enough attention to himself  by charging the employee, whereas i most cases they remain unknown..

    Even some Police officer's case got highlighted who made a subordinate to put shoes in his feet. It shows their cheap mentality but it seems there is no end to it. 


    shampasaid


  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    vijay
    Diamond Mate
    31 4.98k 28.3k

    In Hindi there is a saying "Maale Muft Dile Beraham" meaning when goods are free the heart is merciless. When service is free, exploitation is heartless. Make them pay market rates and the wife will wash the helpers undergarments  also.


  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    vijay
    Diamond Mate
    31 4.98k 28.3k

    In Hindi there is a saying "Maale Muft Dile Beraham" meaning when goods are free the heart is merciless. When service is free, exploitation is heartless. Make them pay market rates and the wife will wash the helpers undergarments  also.


  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    Shampa Sadhya
    Platinum Mate
    56 1.65k 11.2k
    vijay wrote:

    In Hindi there is a saying "Maale Muft Dile Beraham" meaning when goods are free the heart is merciless. When service is free, exploitation is heartless. Make them pay market rates and the wife will wash the helpers undergarments  also.

    You have made an accurate comment. Usually, it is noticed that the wives misbehave with the junior staves more than the officer does. They think that as they are the boss of their household so are they in connection to their husband's subordinates too.      


    shampasaid


  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Is this something new, since the time we got independence this sort of thing has been going on, orderlies and employees doing house work and even getting beaten when they dont make way, like it happened with Siddaramaiah when he beat a bureaucrat ( I guess that is not newsworthy) in Karnataka.. If one has to highlight one minor episode, I am sure there are hundreds of such humiliating incidents...employees carrying chappals of Jayalalitha, Rahul Gandi etc etc.. Here the judge has brought enough attention to himself  by charging the employee, whereas i most cases they remain unknown..

    Even some Police officer's case got highlighted who made a subordinate to put shoes in his feet. It shows their cheap mentality but it seems there is no end to it. 

    Of course it is as bad with the police department, One of my relative is married to a DCP in Bangalore and they have a driver,a gardener, a cook , a handyman to iron the shirts,uniforms and polish the shoes and a sidey who does all the odd jobs like pay bills and run errands and I was surprised to hear that most of them were constables who have completed their graduation...My cousin who is herself an Engineer finds nothing wrong in it which according to her is what they are due to get in their " Position" ...


    Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!


  • Re: Gross and blatant injustice to court employees

    by » 6 years ago


    Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k
    usha manohar wrote:
    Shampa Sadhya wrote:
    usha manohar wrote:

    Is this something new, since the time we got independence this sort of thing has been going on, orderlies and employees doing house work and even getting beaten when they dont make way, like it happened with Siddaramaiah when he beat a bureaucrat ( I guess that is not newsworthy) in Karnataka.. If one has to highlight one minor episode, I am sure there are hundreds of such humiliating incidents...employees carrying chappals of Jayalalitha, Rahul Gandi etc etc.. Here the judge has brought enough attention to himself  by charging the employee, whereas i most cases they remain unknown..

    Even some Police officer's case got highlighted who made a subordinate to put shoes in his feet. It shows their cheap mentality but it seems there is no end to it. 

    Of course it is as bad with the police department, One of my relative is married to a DCP in Bangalore and they have a driver,a gardener, a cook , a handyman to iron the shirts,uniforms and polish the shoes and a sidey who does all the odd jobs like pay bills and run errands and I was surprised to hear that most of them were constables who have completed their graduation...My cousin who is herself an Engineer finds nothing wrong in it which according to her is what they are due to get in their " Position" ...

    Same is the case with all high ranking government officers who treat their subordinates as their personal servants and helpers. Those who refused to do so are either demoralized severely or transferred to very backward areas. But such injustice coming from a judge who is supposed to uphold constitutional and judicial system in total fairness, comes quite surprising and disappointing.


    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)


You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Dhoni's contribution

Could we bag the world cup without Dhoni, when Sachin was already there in the team and had played gigantic innings
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 3 answer(s).
/polls/sports-and-games/6063-dhonis-contribution.json?task=poll.vote
6063
radio
[{"id":"20916","title":"Yes","votes":"58","type":"x","order":"0","pct":50,"resources":[]},{"id":"20917","title":"No","votes":"37","type":"x","order":"0","pct":31.9,"resources":[]},{"id":"20918","title":"Can't say","votes":"21","type":"x","order":"0","pct":18.1,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200