Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Mayawati is there because she has mass support from Dalits. As far as vote bank politics is concerned BJP is equally guilty and trying to polarise the Hindu vote but they failed.

Vote Bank politics is character of Indian politics. Which party is not involve in Polarization of vote. Hindu was never vote bank of any party also will not vote bank of any party. They are divided.

That's right, and the so called great politicians dependent on voters from certain casts, creed and groups have found it the easiest ways to shine as community leaders and amassing monies dividing the already divided Hindus. The best examples, Kanshi Ram, Mayavati, Hardik Patel, Akhilesh/Mulayam Yadav, Jignesh Mevani, Ajit Singh, and number of local leaders in all the states of the country widening the gap in Hindus. The country is heading toward the old "Riyasat Days" in my humble opinion. Anyone remembers the Lingayat issue fanned by congress in recent Karnataka election?

That is so true...all these years, the Patidar community of Gujarat never had to ask for reservation as that community is very well off and placed in various business activities but all of a sudden woke up to the fact that they need reservation....pretty suspicious and the doings of great RG and his minions, and now at the onset of 2019 elections, Lingayats are being provoked to ask for separate status as a community, how can no one in that community realise that they are an integral part of Hindu community and asking for separate status essentially means that they want to alienate themselves from other Hindus??? Think of how much damage is being caused here! And still congress is dubbed a secular community. I seriously think that the people in this country have lost their ability to think rationally.

It is very easy to provoked any community on  issue of reservation. Here is Haryana, UP and Rajasthan Jatt community is sound wealthy but they are also demanding reservation. If division of peoples into cast and sub-cast will continue than only God can save this country.

The country is doomed as Caste will break this nation. Do away with it and the nation will survive otherwise it's sad that even the RSS supports caste based reservation. 

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

Look here, captain of the country. When bungalow had to be evacuated on order of SC, changed to rubble. Shameangry

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/97655/06100244160765/0/map/tabs-1/2018-06-10%2000:00:00/41/13/text/

Yes, I saw the photos of the destruction he carried out in his bungalow when vacated it. Shameful and disgusting. After all, he spent a considerable time living in that bungalow and doing that to a place you called your home is so shameful. Imagine the havoc they would created on people and country if things do not go his way! This should serve as lesson enough for people to keep such destroyers away from power.

But we people never took any lesson. People will support and vote him on the name cast and on call of defeat Modi and BJP. When Akhilesh shifted in this house 45 crore was spend on renovation of this house.

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
MG Singh wrote:

Mayawati is there because she has mass support from Dalits. As far as vote bank politics is concerned BJP is equally guilty and trying to polarise the Hindu vote but they failed.

Vote Bank politics is character of Indian politics. Which party is not involve in Polarization of vote. Hindu was never vote bank of any party also will not vote bank of any party. They are divided.

That's right, and the so called great politicians dependent on voters from certain casts, creed and groups have found it the easiest ways to shine as community leaders and amassing monies dividing the already divided Hindus. The best examples, Kanshi Ram, Mayavati, Hardik Patel, Akhilesh/Mulayam Yadav, Jignesh Mevani, Ajit Singh, and number of local leaders in all the states of the country widening the gap in Hindus. The country is heading toward the old "Riyasat Days" in my humble opinion. Anyone remembers the Lingayat issue fanned by congress in recent Karnataka election?

That is so true...all these years, the Patidar community of Gujarat never had to ask for reservation as that community is very well off and placed in various business activities but all of a sudden woke up to the fact that they need reservation....pretty suspicious and the doings of great RG and his minions, and now at the onset of 2019 elections, Lingayats are being provoked to ask for separate status as a community, how can no one in that community realise that they are an integral part of Hindu community and asking for separate status essentially means that they want to alienate themselves from other Hindus??? Think of how much damage is being caused here! And still congress is dubbed a secular community. I seriously think that the people in this country have lost their ability to think rationally.

It is very easy to provoked any community on  issue of reservation. Here is Haryana, UP and Rajasthan Jatt community is sound wealthy but they are also demanding reservation. If division of peoples into cast and sub-cast will continue than only God can save this country.

The country is doomed as Caste will break this nation. Do away with it and the nation will survive otherwise it's sad that even the RSS supports caste based reservation. 

I read statement of Sha, president of BJP on reservation. It disappointed me. I am not against reservation, but it should only one time. Reservation is only to financial equality. If two person one from of general category am another of reserve class, both are from lower income group family what is difference between them.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
anil wrote:

Look here, captain of the country. When bungalow had to be evacuated on order of SC, changed to rubble. Shameangry

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/97655/06100244160765/0/map/tabs-1/2018-06-10%2000:00:00/41/13/text/

Yes, I saw the photos of the destruction he carried out in his bungalow when vacated it. Shameful and disgusting. After all, he spent a considerable time living in that bungalow and doing that to a place you called your home is so shameful. Imagine the havoc they would created on people and country if things do not go his way! This should serve as lesson enough for people to keep such destroyers away from power.

Read and see more Akhilesh's ill will

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/in-photos-former-cm-akhilesh-yadavs-bungalow-damaged-pool-missing-bathroom-fittings-uttar-pradesh-5212457/?utm_source=izooto&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=browser_push&utm_content=&utm_term=

It is not possible for BJP or anyone else to free themselves of the caste reservations since it is imbedded in the mindset of people.. if they try to anolish or even upser the caste equation , they will face the wrath of the people. It is a curse brought in by  Congress party that will eventually ruin the nation ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

It is not possible for BJP or anyone else to free themselves of the caste reservations since it is imbedded in the mindset of people.. if they try to anolish or even upser the caste equation , they will face the wrath of the people. It is a curse brought in by  Congress party that will eventually ruin the nation ..

What then is the difference between the BJP and Congress? Is being in power the only thing? India needs a man who can bell the cat and as I have written Modi is not that man.

Everybody keeps blaming Congress is responsible. Very true but someone has to do something. Who will do it? Just keep on blaming Congress and praising Modi? That will not solve the problem. If Modi aspired for greatness he should have taken the first steps on caste reservation, article 370 and a host of other matters. He only makes fiery speeches that will not solve caste problem or Kashmir and Maoist insurrection. Nor will it bring the areas under China back.

usha manohar wrote:

In order to remove the caste reservations, every political parties should work together. They should forget their difference in ideologies and should realise that such reservations is only hampering the progress of the society.  People might feel that since BJP is in power, it should take the initiative. But the moment it starts taking the initiative, other political parties are going to make an issue about it. And that will definitely affect the next election.

Thank you said by: usha manohar

@MG , basically , all politicians have the same  mindset, however it is the leadership that makes the difference.. expecting Mr Modi to completely abolish caste system will be suicidal for him.and the party. I would like to mention here certain incidents that I have come across. Whenever we have seminar on caste reservations , the youngsters who belong to the redereserva category go up in arms ,even becoming abusive and violent if so much as abolition is mentioned. If youngsters feel that way , is there any hope?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most political parties' are nothing minus a particular community so they will never come forward and fight against caste/reservation etc. We have seen this in the month of April when the entire country saw mass narcissism based on rumors spread by interested parties that reservation was being abolished. The central government had moved the supreme court but the parties involved presented it as if the government was delaying it intentionally. If it can happen on falls news think of the scenario if any party tried to do it in real. The evil has spread beyond repair now and some people like Jignesh, Patel, Mayavati and many more are taking full advantage at the cost of deserving ones.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.