Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ha ha ha!!! No Abid!!! :) :laugh: :) The ship's hull was part of the stuff used for landfill at the site of WTC towers!!!

:) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

this threat is really good, i can laugh plus learn some interesting facts too. 2 in 1 guys,
Mosquito_control.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Dear Friends,

Reviving this thread back on the track of funny and interesting facts...

Second Inning of this thread starts now.....

Do you know that Mosquito repellents don't repel actually? They hide us from mosquito. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know we're there.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8087]}

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Dear Friends,

Do you know that Mosquito repellents don't repel actually? They hide us from mosquito. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know we're there.

Yeah, I read that somewhere in a magazine about some research! Imagine that, we humans who proclaim ourselves to be ultrasuperior beings, spending millions of research to be able to hide from teeny-weeny mosquitoes!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Dear Friends,

Yeah, I read that somewhere in a magazine about some research! Imagine that, we humans who proclaim ourselves to be ultrasuperior beings, spending millions of research to be able to hide from teeny-weeny mosquitoes!! :woohoo: :laugh:

And in this game,Mosquitoes have emerged as the winner by showing their thumbs to our so called kachua chaap and all out. :unsure: :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

Dear Friends,

And in this game,Mosquitoes have emerged as the winner by showing their thumbs to our so called kachua chaap and all out. :unsure: :unsure: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: True!

Yahoo's old names was "Jerry and David's Guide to the World Wide Web"

Jerry and David are the co-founder of Yahoo.
In April 1994, name was changed to Yahoo! for which the official backronym is "Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle".

For your Information:-
Backronym : A word which has been turned into an acronym by inventing an expansion, rather than the other way around.
Backronym = Backward Acronym

Source : dictionary.com

The word 'Yahoo' was taken from Shammi Kapoor song of film 'Junglee', for which every Indian can feel proud of.

Meera sandhu
Yahoo's old names was "Jerry and David's Guide to the World Wide Web"

Jerry and David are the co-founder of Yahoo.
In April 1994, name was changed to Yahoo! for which the official backronym is "Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle".

For your Information:-
Backronym : A word which has been turned into an acronym by inventing an expansion, rather than the other way around.
Backronym = Backward Acronym

Source : dictionary.com

The word 'Yahoo' was taken from Shammi Kapoor song of film 'Junglee', for which every Indian can feel proud of.

Thanks for this fact... :)
owlcartoon.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
The owl is the only bird to drop its upper eyelid to wink. All other birds raise their lower eyelids.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8090]}

Dear Friends,

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: True!

Is this applicable to mosquitoes only or any other insects? I always feel that we got rid of them but after knowing this...laugh at my stupidity... :laugh: :)
light-bulb.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.